Top posting users this month
No user

SaraRiver #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedSaraRiver #1

by SaraRiver Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 am

1. PB2 Profile Link: N/A

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: N/A

3. How long have you played PB2?: N/A

4a. Kills Count: N/A

4b. Deaths Count: N/A

5. Are you currently in a clan? I am not..

6a. What clans have you been in before? I have not been in a clan previously.

6b. Why did you join those clans? N/A

6c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? N/A

7. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: I know ZeroG1999 (Zero)?

8. [Critical] Why do you want to join GeNo? It seems fun, being within a driven group of comradery. Also, I'd been told by Zero it would be interesting.

9. [Critical] What can you contribute to the clan? Membership? I also enjoy playing, generally, so maybe some fun and gaming stuff. From my understanding, this clan is branching off to more games..?

10. [Critical] What is your best and worst quality, respectively? My best would likely be my will to be part of a group, and be helpful. My worst would likely be how edgy I am, and how my schedule sometimes is inconsistent.

11. [Critical] What defines good character in an individual? What characteristics would define that individual as the opposite? A good character, in my opinion, would be one who drives to be good, or acts in a fashion that lack malicious ways. An individual that has good character would be, then someone who is generally kind, or willing to search for kindness, helpfulness, or overall good.

12. Current country/state of residence: America (North America)

13. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): N/A Discord scares me

14. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? Well, I don't know about discord, but I'd like to be productive on the forums in the ways that I can.

15. What server do you usually play in? If you mean generally, I play on minecraft servers,and a balloon sever in tf2.. lol

16. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?

I've come here hoping to be the best person I can be. As with this, I understand the responsibility that comes from being part of a group.

17. Are you applying for Unofficial or Official Membership? Unofficial

18. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual? Yes. It seems understandable, and I see nothing that seems unreasonable.

19. Extra comments/questions: Not really, thanks for spending the time to read.
SaraRiver
SaraRiver
Official Member

IGN : SaraRiver
Points* : 26

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: SaraRiver #1

by Vesper Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

If you've never been in a clan before, then what makes you think you'll thrive and be productive within ours? As for Guide (aka Zero), how do you know him and what has he told you about the clan?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:56 am

So I want to give you a warm welcome here as the first applicant who is not part of the PB2 community to apply. Apologies on the application; we have yet to make one for people who aren't in PB2 as the idea of branching off is a recent one.

That being said, I have a few questions I want to ask, along with an important fact to make clear.

Questions:

1) You mentioned you had a bad tendency of being "edgy." What does that mean and if it's detrimental to your relationships with others in the clan, how will you try and counteract that quality in yourself?

2) Why does Discord scare you?

Now, what I'm going to say is that it's gonna be a necessity for you to have a Discord account at the moment. The reason being is that while we do use the forums, the majority of our operations are happening on Discord as of now on our development server. You are free not to have one, however that will likely leave you in the dark about the majority of the clan's ongoing affairs/events.

If you have any problems with Discord, feel free to mention them and I will be happy to clear them up for you; from personal experience I can say that Discord is an extremely secure service, especially if you use the browser version (perhaps even more secure than the forums here).

Good luck!
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by SaraRiver Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:34 am

Vesper wrote:Questioning Phase Begins.

If you've never been in a clan before, then what makes you think you'll thrive and be productive within ours? As for Guide (aka Zero), how do you know him and what has he told you about the clan?

I apologize for the late response. To answer the questions, I find that they are somewhat reliant upon one another. I know him (Zero/Guide) from c.o.c.. a (team based) mobile strategy game, in which I have been a leader of a group for several years. He is/was a co-leader of that group. To connect the two, this experience has lead me to enjoy teams, and co-operative goals, games, and simply put, playing and helping others generally. With that in mind, a clan, from what I know of it, seems exactly that, a chance to experience teamwork. What I know, on the other hand, is what I have mentioned. Having met with in the boundaries of "pb2", this clan is now expanding to games in order to both grow, and to strengthen the bonds of those here. I imagine joining in on this task would certainly inspire anyone's willingness to join, as it certainly has mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I've run out of time, and cannot at the moment respond to the other individual (even though I had planned to). With in my current ability, I will respond as fast as I possibly can. I apologize, again, but this is not something I can help.
SaraRiver
SaraRiver
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guide Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

What besides membership are you able to contribute?
Guide
Guide
Non-Member

IGN : Guide
Points* : -13

Back to top Go down

by SaraRiver Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Spirit wrote:So I want to give you a warm welcome here as the first applicant who is not part of the PB2 community to apply. Apologies on the application; we have yet to make one for people who aren't in PB2 as the idea of branching off is a recent one.

That being said, I have a few questions I want to ask, along with an important fact to make clear.

Questions:

1) You mentioned you had a bad tendency of being "edgy." What does that mean and if it's detrimental to your relationships with others in the clan, how will you try and counteract that quality in yourself?

2) Why does Discord scare you?

Now, what I'm going to say is that it's gonna be a necessity for you to have a Discord account at the moment. The reason being is that while we do use the forums, the majority of our operations are happening on Discord as of now on our development server. You are free not to have one, however that will likely leave you in the dark about the majority of the clan's ongoing affairs/events.

If you have any problems with Discord, feel free to mention them and I will be happy to clear them up for you; from personal experience I can say that Discord is an extremely secure service, especially if you use the browser version (perhaps even more secure than the forums here).

Good luck!

To begin, thanks.

In terms of "edge", I'll mention the effects of it. I, out of habit, often self-deprecate, and I am passive-aggressive when I see someone either insult, or attempt to attack others, myself, or themselves (unjustly). This, mixed with hints of sarcasm, has often lead to others annoyance. The worst characteristic I have would most likely be cynicism (which only occurs in personal relationship, rather than teamwork). These, as I am sure you are thinking, are problematic. Knowing this myself, I am combating these things by simply trying to talk to, and work with other people (As an example, attempting to join this clan). Though I know these are deep rooted issues, I am very much trying to solve these things myself, as they not only hurt my chances of making friends, but also inconvenience me in every way possible.

When it comes to discord, my problem lies with in voice chat. The platform can force you to use a mic, and this is a fear of mine. I have a discord account, quite honestly, however this factor has prevented me from joining a discord chat with other players, making the discord useless ("N/A"). I am willing to join a discord-- if voicechat isn't required or forced..

-----------------------------------------

Guide wrote:What besides membership are you able to contribute?

I believe you are speaking about skills, and will therefore carry this as if you were (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Mentioning this previously, I dont hold myself in high esteem, however attempting to be unbiased, I will say that I am committed to what I apply myself to. I tend to be honest (sometimes a bit too much), somewhat altruistic, and dare I say compassionate. Uncertain if those are skills, I will also mention I can (almost decently) draw half of the time I try to do so. I also specialize in supporting (in what games I play( Whether I'm good or not- is up to debate)).
SaraRiver
SaraRiver
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank you for the elaborate response. I'll say this much:

Firstly, I understand where you're coming from on the edgy stuff. If you do get accepted and become a part of the family here, I, alongside many others would be happy to help you out. Knowing yourself is a really important thing most people take for granted after all.

As for voice chat, no. It's not mandatory of course. If I do ever call you though for instance, you are free to not use your mic. I would probably just call cause it's easier on my fingers.

I currently have no further questions.
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am

It's been well over 3 days since you posted your application; the questioning phase will come to a close now.

Before I start the next phase, I need to know your Discord account name along with the the four-digit discriminant.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by SaraRiver Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:00 pm

Wrage #5783
SaraRiver
SaraRiver
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Your app is very good and its nice to see someone non-PB2 apply to our clan, good luck and have fun, +1
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 pm

+1 Despite never experiencing the PB2 community, and from reading your answers to the questions asked, I think you're a good fit for the clan. Good luck.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by ShadowZaknoid Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:53 am

I like your tone and personality, I hope to see you in the chat. +1
ShadowZaknoid
ShadowZaknoid
Non-Member

IGN : zaknoid
Points* : 21

Back to top Go down

by loki Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 am

+1 i dont exactly have any bad feelings about you, i look forward to seeing you in the clan x3
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm

+1 because she said that Discord scares her. I'm already impressed.
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:31 pm

It's a tad bit late for a vote, but you deserve my +1. We need more intuitive and innovative people in the clan.

Accepted.

Welcome to GeNociDe, Sara.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down