Top posting users this month
No user

Giphy #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedGiphy #1

by Giphy111 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 pm

1. PB2 Profile Link:Nickname: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Giphy&id=1685000

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:ll_Rapidz.xXHypoMilkXx

3. How long have you played PB2?:About 8 months

4. Kills Count:0

5. Deaths Count:0

6. Are you currently in a clan?No

7a. What clans have you been in before?USF,Arc

7b. Why did you join those clans? Cause of what they provided for me and how they help me with pb2

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?No

8. How did you find the forums?From discord and the links they send me

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:Mingo1

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?Cause i watch this clan on YouTube and it gets me motivated to be like u guys and im here

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Recruitments, and guiding people

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?Good players are honest,truthful and respectful.And bad playerare the ones that talk about stuff not right

13. Current country/state of residence:Florida

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):Giphy

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?I Might be very or medium

16. What server do you usually play in?Cali

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No one have test me

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?Yes i can i will do everything i can to provide people with help, and with lots of care, i will change how i behave

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member?Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?No

21. Extra comments/questions:My comment is that this clan is going to be great
Giphy111
Giphy111
Non-Member

IGN : Giphy
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Giphy #1

by Kamui Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 am

Questioning Phase Begins.
Kamui
Kamui
Official Member

IGN : MintySenpai
Points* : 193

Back to top Go down

by Kayd21 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Since you left your previous clans because of the way they ''Helped you in pb2'' , then how can GeNo help you in pb2. if you're dissatisfied with the help will you leave GeNo as well?

Why is your application so mediocre? I just realized, you applied for Membership without even reading the GeNo Manual to a successful life in GeNo, come on bro basic stuff. On top of that you dont even meet the requirement. To be honest with you to me it seems as if you just want to join because Mingo1 is in the clan, and you just wanna be in videos. I don't understand whats so special about Mingo1, I can assure you he's a bumass nigga. You're not missing out on anything.
Kayd21
Kayd21
Non-Member

IGN : Kayd21
Points* : -17

Back to top Go down

by Kamui Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:37 am

Do note.
We actually don't recruit people in GeNo.
We only get applicants who want to be in GeNo.

What else can you contribute to the clan?
How can you give "Guidance" to other people?
How do you view GeNo as?
What is your comment on the current state of the game?
Can you please send state your alternate accounts with the Profile links?
Just as Kayd stated, You will only be considered as a Trial member if you get accepted.
Since you lack the Required kills to apply as a member.
Kamui
Kamui
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Giphy111 Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Giphy111 wrote:1. PB2 Profile Link:Nickname: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Giphy&id=1685000

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:ll_Rapidz.xXHypoMilkXx

3. How long have you played PB2?:About 8 months

4. Kills Count:0

5. Deaths Count:0

6. Are you currently in a clan?No

7a. What clans have you been in before?USF,Arc

7b. Why did you join those clans? Cause of what they provided for me and how they help me with pb2

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?No

8. How did you find the forums?From discord and the links they send me

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:Mingo1

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?Cause i watch this clan on YouTube and it gets me motivated to be like u guys and im here

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?Recruitments, and guiding people

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?Good players are honest,truthful and respectful.And bad playerare the ones that talk about stuff not right

13. Current country/state of residence:Florida

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):Giphy

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?I Might be very or medium

16. What server do you usually play in?Cali

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No one have test me

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?Yes i can i will do everything i can to provide people with help, and with lots of care, i will change how i behave

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member?Member

20. Have you acknowledged the GeNociDe Manual?No

21. Extra comments/questions:My comment is that this clan is going to be great
Giphy111
Giphy111
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Giphy111 Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:32 pm

im not applying
Giphy111
Giphy111
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Kayd21 Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Giphy111 wrote:im not applying

Does this mean you want to automatically get denied now, since my comments may have crushed your soul?
Kayd21
Kayd21
Non-Member

IGN : Kayd21
Points* : -17

Back to top Go down

by Kamui Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Application Voided.
Applicant seems to have lost interest in applying.
Giphy111 wrote:im not applying

You may re-apply a week from now if you wish to.
@Kayd21 chill out lol.
Kamui
Kamui
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top