Top posting users this month
No user

IXenoraid #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedIXenoraid #1

by IXenoraid Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello my name in real life is Apollos which a retarded name I know. I am making this to just see why I would like to be a part or this clan it would be a nice change to most of the fairly good but unorganized clans I have participated in it has been a while and I have asked to join in the past in a old account named sniperswag 2 years ago precisely I was a very foolish dumb kid back then now I'm more fit and ready to join this clan it is you choice to see if I'm fit all yours 1. PB2 Profile Link: My link is http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iXenoraid&id=1672416

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: And I do not

3. How long have you played PB2?: around 3 years

4. Kills Count: My kills are 714 because I created a new account because I cant get into my old main

5. Deaths Count: 1,096 because when I made this account I was pretty dumb and died a bit but now I have adapted back into the game Smile

6. Are you currently in a clan? No I am not

7a. What clans have you been in before? WMA Blaze WOLF and that about it.

7b. Why did you join those clans? I was invited and I accepted for a small period until I got sick of the people there especially blaze and in wolf everybody was very inactive
I am not exactly sure but I was invited but the community there was not too good in all of them either inactive or very racist and rude.
7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans? I do not know any of that
IXenoraid
Non-Member

IGN : iXenoraid
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: IXenoraid #1

by Vesper Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Firefox has a bug with the template. Your application will be frozen for a day.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by IXenoraid Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Vesper wrote:Firefox has a bug with the template. Your application will be frozen for a day.
Alright no problem
IXenoraid
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by IXenoraid Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Vesper wrote:Firefox has a bug with the template. Your application will be frozen for a day.
Its been 3 days
IXenoraid
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

I can't say this for sure since I'm not a prestige member but I believe your app is now unfrozen
Hopefully Tburn fixed the bug and your application will look like everyone else's
For now I recommend to not do anything else until a prestige confirms that your app is unfrozen.
I only think it's 1 day not 3 LOL
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1163

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 am

@IXenoraid Use another browser and make a new application.

This will be voided.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top