Top posting users this month
No user

Derk #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedDerk #1

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:55 am

1. PB2 Profile Link:

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MASTER%20DERK300&id=38857

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

I lost all my alternative accounts, or I gave them to friends long time ago.

3. How long have you played PB2?:

6-7 years

4. Kills Count:

212 419

5. Deaths Count:

61 878

6. Are you currently in a clan?

No.

7a. What clans have you been in before?

Just "Legends"

7b. Why did you join those clans?

I met Chubear ( the clan leader) in other game ( boxhead bounty hunter) we were friends and I asked him to join.

7c. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?

No, i dont remember was long time ago. And I left because most of the players were inactive.

8. How did you find the forums?

I think I was stalking someones profile in that time and i clicked geno's link.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:

Sniper J, Panik ,etc.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?

Because its been a long time since i have been in a clan and im just looking for players to practice, talk and have fun.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?

I can practice with any kind of player , show my tactics , and try my best to make geno more known.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?

Well Could say good player has good skills in the game and the bad player is prob not taking this game serious and thats why he/she is bad.
BUT, if you are a good player and you insult people for no reason that makes you a jerk and a bad player.

13. Current country/state of residence:

Lima, Perú

14. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):

DerkY#1903

15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?

I cant say because I go to university but i will try in my off times.

16. What server do you usually play in?

I play all servers.

17. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:

No one.

18. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?

Yes.

19. Are you applying for Member or Unofficial Member?

Member.
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

IGN : MASTER DERK300
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Derk #1

by Kamui Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:58 am

Questioning Phase Begins
Kamui
Kamui
Official Member

IGN : MintySenpai
Points* : 193

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 am

Topic Changed to 'Derk #1'
For first of all, just by seeing the topic it seems like you never read about us in the forums and the website.
Before asnwering the Members' questions, make sure you read all of that.
https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t32-geno-s-official-testers
https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t11-rules-tips-when-applying-for-geno
https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t25-minimum-requirements
By reading those, you will know that we are not skill-based clan and even more stuff you should know.

Your answer in Q#11 it seems like you want to join GeNo, just because you willl make it known for sure, well in my opinion, we are already known. In that questions you even said, that you would like to show your tactics. Well, as stated, we are not skill-based clan, every answer connected to skills in PB2 is not really needed.

So you would like to join GeNo, because you want to practice and you would like to join it, just because you haven't been in a clan for long time? I should add, we are not playing PB2 that much. Is there another reason that made you apply?

Overall, you don't seem like you care that much, the application isn't really good. Improve Q#11 and Q#10. Try your best showing your dedication for joining us. Good luck!

i havent done that for liek months i missed u all <3
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 am

But exactely what rule im breaking?
I already knew geno is not skill-based clan. Im just saying I can show my tactics of pb2 just for the players that have any interest. in any moment im saying that skills are more important i also said "talk and have fun" how is that skill based?

-Obv geno is known, but I try to say that I can help making this clan more known thats it. (idk if i made it clear).

-No thats not that i meant. i said "im just looking for players to practice, talk and have fun." what is the last word? "fun" for me practicing with other players is fun i dont really care if is practice or not fun is more important.
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:33 am

I forgot to answer ur last sentence. First of all if i wasnt interest why would i make a post that takes time? Ur opinion is subjetive . Also im playing for geno clan in PCL event. If i wouldnt care why would i accept after all???
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Red X Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 am

Were you ever in the clan ReVel?
Red X
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -38

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:07 am

To clarify a few things CaptainSolo stated, we aren't looking for an applicant that can make the clan more known. We're known enough. And no one said you weren't interested.

CaptainSolo wrote:Overall, you don't seem like you care that much, the application isn't really good. Improve Q#11 and Q#10. Try your best showing your dedication for joining us. Good luck!

Obviously, anyone that creates an application shows some sort of interest in the clan. Like you said, you wouldn't have made it if that were not true. It's just the fact that you don't show enough interest with your application (which is all we have to judge you by).

Derk wrote:Also im playing for geno clan in PCL event. If i wouldnt care why would i accept after all???

I had planned to write a post about this last night, but my network cut off on me. PCL GeNo has no real relation to the actual GeNo clan anymore since there are only about 3 to 4 members of the clan that are still on the team. And I've actually been talking to PCL Staff and feel that that should be changed to another team name.

Nonetheless, you being on the PCL GeNo team makes me feel like those are the only GeNo members that you've encountered and that you haven't interacted with the real clan. Over half the members of the team aren't even in GeNo. And you're not even in the GeNo server and have yet to ask to be invited. This leads me to believe that if some drama were to occur between you and the rest of the team, you would associate said drama with the GeNo clan and no longer be interested.

Derk wrote:15. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?

I cant say because I go to university but i will try in my off times.

And you're already letting us know that your activity will be variable.

I don't have anything against you, Derk, but your application isn't looking good at all.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:19 am

Captain and Tburn explained my mind, but they forgot about something. A few people in GeNo, me as well, have seen you in-game acting disrespectful to anybody you see. I don't think I'll need proof since there are witnesses. I wish you were aware of yourself with that because it's one of the worst things that will decrease your chances of getting accepted.

You wrote in your application that, you can make GeNo more known. We don't want ourselves to be known by someone who rages and disrespects anybody. And also, we are already known as Captain and Tburn stated above.

Can you make some good explanations and/or elaborations about this?

Last edited by Logan on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:16 am

Red X wrote:Were you ever in the clan ReVel?

No
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am

To Vesper

- Im 19 old now I wont bring any drama because thats inmature and childish.

- About my activity...
Because I go to univeristy doesnt mean I wont have time. I will, but i will just have to organize my schedule in the case I join this clan.

Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Can you not double-post and put them all together? Tutorial can be found at the 5th part here: https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t11-rules-tips-when-applying-for-geno

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Sorry. i forgot about the double post rule. You can delete the previous ones...

Red X wrote:Were you ever in the clan ReVel?

No

To Vesper:

- Im 19 old now I wont bring any drama because thats inmature and childish.

- About my activity...
Because I go to univeristy doesnt mean I wont have time. I will, but i will just have to organize my schedule in the case I join this clan.

To logan:

First of all I admit I raged in the past, but that was long time ago when I took games (not just this one) too seriously. But now im just looking for a community to join and meet more people and have fun just like the only clan I joined "legends". Also most of the pb2 drama about me I didnt even started it maybe i was inmature for giving it too much attention but I say sorry if ofended any of you in the past. At the same time there are many people in geno ( idk if i should say names) that attacked me for no reason in the first time i met them. Actually I dont know you "Sgt Dwayne" i dont remember having a single conversation with you.

I also would like to join this clan because it looks really organized and have many active members
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Derk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Nevermind I thought this was a gaming clan. I regret having requested to enter geno clan. Good luck and bye Smile
Derk
Derk
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Red X Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Application Voided

Applicant changed his mind about joining. You may re-apply in 1 week if you want.
Red X
Red X
Non-Member

IGN : Juan The Red
Points* : -38

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: