Top posting users this month
No user

Eazy_E*1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedEazy_E*1

by eZ'e Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:53 am

1. PB2 username: Eazy_E

2. PB2 profile link: -Link removed because it forbids me to post links in 7 days-

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links:

1st account: kensoto -Link removed because it forbids me to post links in 7 days-
3rd account: Kendrickk -Link removed because it forbids me to post links in 7 days-

4. How long have you played PB2? I'm not sure but if I'm correct, I started from 2014 and had some stops.

5a. Kills count: Eazy_E: 15 (reset)
                    kensoto: 0 (database crashed)
                    Kendrickk: 1,517

Total: 1,532

5b. Deaths count: Eazy_E: 23 (reset)
                        kensoto: 0 (database crashed)
                        Kendrickk: 872

Total: 895

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?: The Drastic Legion/El Drastica or more known as DLN.

8. Why did you join those clans?:

• Fun

• Chill

• Suits my timezone

• WAS active ;(

9. Why did you leave GeNo?: To be honest, I don't even know. But I'll try to answer.

• Too much "fun" that I started spamming memes and became cancer

• Doesn't suit my timezone

• Too stupid and immature to be with y'all

• Didn't (or can't) contribute anything

• Felt that I was out of place

• Basically, I was out of your league

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?:

• DLN has died, so of course I'm forced join other clans

• "Transfer" what I've learned in DLN (It was my first time having a rank higher than member)

• To have fun

• Try to help with what I know and what I have

• May seem stupid but Chrose joined (He's a good guy. You're lucky to have him.)

• To contribute things I didn't while I was still here

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?:

I do not prefer to make promises but I'll try to contribute:

• Maturity

• Time

• Knowledge

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?:

Good behavior:

• So disappointing that I can't even remember one.

Bad behavior:

• Being immature

• Being arrogant

• Spamming memes

• Not contributing

• Being a nuisance

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: -

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: 6pm - 11pm

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?: I can prove that I can do more and that starts when you give me a chance. I will try to not fail your expectations. I will demonstrate that I'm a better person than I was.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Not yet.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Trial Member

All of this are answered with utmost honesty.
All of this are answered with no intent to deceive or to lie.
I tried to answer straightforwardly as I can.
I do not force you to vote me a + as I believe in the saying "The bitterest truths are better than the sweetest lies.". I can still apply in a week or so. Wink
As I answered all of this honestly, I hope you also vote reasonably and fairly.
Criticisms are welcomed.
I hope you give me a chance to show that I'm better than what you think I am.
Thank you.

-Eazy
eZ'e
eZ'e
Non-Member

IGN : Eazy_E
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Eazy_E*1

by CaptainSolo Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:26 am

Questioning Phase begins.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by LegendaryHero-Remade Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:35 am

So you say you left at first because you were "stupid and immature" and "out of our league", so how are we sure you will slowly change into mature and fit for the clan? What if you join just to say "I'm stupid and immature" again and leave for another clan?
For your reasons you want to come back, the only strong reason is that you want to contribute more this time round. Are you treating Geno as a fall-back clan since DLN died then?
Lastly..please actually state SOME form of good behavior. If you are as disappointing as you make yourself to be, why would we accept a disappointment. C'mon man, give us something.
LegendaryHero-Remade
LegendaryHero-Remade
Non-Member

IGN : LegendaryHero-Remade
Points* : 12

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:14 pm

This application's answers are excessively spaced out for no reason.

First of all, what do you keep making new forum accounts for? There's no reason to make new accounts. If you forgot your password, then use the password recovery feature and open your email. And in the slim event that you used a fake email and/or don't remember your email registered on that account, you can always private message an admin on Discord asking for a password change.

Secondly, to quote K2Shape, we don't need "benchseat warmers". If you were a member and able to vote on applications, what would be your vote on your application? Keep in mind, I'm looking for tangible reasons. Emotional pathos is essentially useless and will only hurt your argument through my eyes.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Kill4Ever Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm

For number 10.Your answer was "DLN has died, so of course I'm forced join other clans" No you are not.You are not forced to join any other clans.
Kill4Ever
Kill4Ever
Non-Member

IGN : Kill4Ever
Points* : 146

Back to top Go down

by Chrose Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:16 pm

The app's formatting is somewhat weird.

The whole point of an application is to sell yourself to the clan, but you've listed nothing but negatives throughout your whole app, focused too much on DLN and too little on GeNo. There's absolutely zero incentive to want you as a member. I believe you are capable of writing a much better application if you put your mind into it.

QUESTIONS

What would you do if you were to feel out of place and alienated again?

Please elaborate more on question 10, focusing on GeNo this time.

Do you think you still have any of your "bad behaviours"? What are some good traits you've acquired after leaving GeNo?

Chrose
Chrose
Non-Member

IGN : iLioNz
Points* : 26

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Alright. Let's dissect this trainwreck.

First things first. You haven't changed a bit! I don't know what you're trying to pull off here. You're still the same you on chat, spamming memes, posting irrelevant things, and not having a single care in the word.

You say you can contribute 'maturiity, time, and knowledge'. First off, I don't believe for a second that you can be mature, you have never shown that ability in over a year of me seeing you around chat. So that's definitely not something that you can honestly contribute. As for the other two, we already have those and then some. Your list of contributions basically consist of one lie, and two things GeNo already has a lot of. Nothing looking so hot for you, Easy.

eZ'e wrote:
10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?:

[list]
[*]DLN has died, so of course I'm forced join other clans

[*]

What in the hell does this mean? You're "forced" to join other clans? That's just a load of crap, you always have a choice, you can choose to stay clanless, or pursue other clans. No one ever forced you to apply here, goodness that's a terrible reason.

eZ'e wrote:
12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?:

Good behavior:
[*]So disappointing that I can't even remember one.

[*]

I can speak for others when I say I despise self loathing. Pitying yourself will get you no where. I'm not going to be more inclined to give you a positive vote if you try and make me feel sorry for you, in fact you'll sway me directly towards giving you a negative vote. Something I have no problem doing. I've never allowed myself to feel sorry for someone, and I'm definitely not going to start with you. You did what you did, own it. Don't come here with a half assed attempt to make us feel bad for you. It's comical.

That's all I have to say (for now). Take into account I could have done much worse, so be appreaciative for that.

Last edited by Ƈσℓυмвιηє on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:14 am

Your answers on Question 9 and 10 somehow contradicts a bit. But I won't state so much since we have newcomers here , aka things have changed.

But question :
Ez'E wrote:To contribute things I didn't while I was still here
But what exactly would motivate you to still contribute to the clan? Is there something here that motivates or make you want to contribute to GeNo?

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:03 pm

I know a lot of people see you as immature, but I always kind of enjoyed having you around. Despite the memes and all that, there was this sort of vibe you gave off that I made me feel you were actual capable, and more intelligent then you let on. Of course it's just gut feeling, though. How would things be different from before and now?

Also, can you elaborate with a sentence each at least on each bullet point. I don't really like the whole idea of just bullet points; you need to elaborate and be more detailed.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:39 am

The applicant is voiding his application.

Application Voided
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top