No user

Silencehunter #1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedSilencehunter #1

by Silencehunt Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Silencehunter

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links:

Evildemon: No link found

Simon285: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=simon285&id=432128

3. How long have you played PB2?: At least since 3 March 2012

4. Kills Count: 5403

5. Deaths Count: 2165

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No

7a. What clans have you been in before: SyN and Ark (became KzM after a few months)

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:

Joind SyN on 6 oct 2015 and left around 9 jan 2016

Joind ArK (KzM) on 27 Jan 2016 and left 14 feb 2017

8. Why did you join those clans?:

SyN: I got asked by the leader too join and i never actually was in a clan before, so i was really curious to see how being in a clan would be and feel.

Reason left: I left them because i found the were more focusing on other games then pb2. Like agar and mech warrios (i think). At the time i spoke to the leader about it and she clearly stated that she wanted to focus more on agar then pb2 and that maked my decision to leave them.

Ark (KzM): Frc was a friend of mine and he asked me to join and help him building the clan

Reason left: I left because i feeled i wasn’t needed in the clan. I mean this like whenever something major changed i never knew about or if member joined i had no idea who that person was or how that person is like (take in mind i was a leader at the time) and they toke the clan ways i didn’t want it in.

9. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:

Captainsolo: applied to ArK and I rated hes app etc and now we talk sometimes
Mingo1: sent him messages about how much hes youtube etc and we talked for a little so now and then
Fitalion: meet him in a map and since he was a dutchie we talked some
Silentkiller: same deal met him in a map and we had a good time and did some 1vs1 together with Silverbullet if I recall correctly. (he retired but I know him so idk if I should add him to this list)

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I always looked at GeNo with respect, in how they treat members, treat new people applying for the clan and the people I spoke to ( the people in question 9 ) always seemed very  nice and friendly towards me and myself always looked to be part of a good/friendly community. This is why I see I will fit fine with the GeNo community

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: May sound very basic but here I go: I can offer loyalty, I can make maps and give advice on how to do certain things in map making. I can respond to other people’s apps and ask questions and help them improve the app if need be. I know a little about forum stuff but I am open to learn all about to help in any way I can and i can offer help in general.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:

Good player: A person who shows respect to people inside his/her clan and outside of it. A player who is also nice and can help people if they need to be helped and does this is a calm and mature manner. Attitude also plays a big role for someone’s character

Bad player: A person who is immature, can’t keep his calm under situations ( as chat and gameplay ), can’t be serious when needs to be, is selfish and only doesn’t care for his/her teammates and who is harmful and hateful towards other people and intentional tries to be a d..k towards people to just hurt them.

Side note: It is really hard to judge a player like this, every player has good and bad player character in them and just under situations the player is a bad or a good one. You can say ‘wow this player is a bad player’ but maybe you need to get to know that person and then later you say ‘he/she is actually a really nice player’. This all depends on the person it is willing to change and work on it after all everyone can be a good person in someone eyes, it just depends who looks at that person.

13. Current country/state of residence: The Netherlands.

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Mostly every day.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Cali server.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: None.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any...?:  Just something little about myself how I see myself as a person what may be good for you guys to know: I see myself as a nice and friendly guy who likes to help other people. I am always open for talks and such and most of the time I am calm ( of course I rage so now and then but who doesn’t :p ). This was all what I wanted to say, have a great day/night.
Silencehunt
Silencehunt
Non-Member

IGN : Silencehunter
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Silencehunter #1

by Silencehunt Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 am

Accidently hit send instead of preview my fault^

Fasho wrote:what made you apply for GeNo?

I quote
SilenceHunt wrote:10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I always looked at GeNo with respect, in how they treat members, treat new people applying for the clan and the people I spoke to ( the people in question 9 ) always seemed very  nice and friendly towards me and myself always looked to be part of a good/friendly community. This is why I see I will fit fine with the GeNo community

Purple Monster wrote:how would you describe yourself in 3 words?

helpful, friendly, caring.

Silencehunt
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:27 pm

If you had to use three words to describe some of your flaws, what would they be?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Silencehunt Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Tugz wrote:If you had to use three words to describe some of your flaws, what would they be?

Overprotective,overthinking,lazy
Silencehunt
Silencehunt
Non-Member

IGN : Silencehunter
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:26 am

Voting Phase begins

Back to top Go down

by Chrose Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:23 am

Your answers are average, I believe the app could have been better if you put more time into it.

You said you wanted to join GeNo because you like the members you've met, and that you would like to be part of its community. However, you don't seem to really know any of our members too well, and I don't think you've bothered to talk with any of our members on our chat.

In #14, you claim that you can be active on our chat "mostly every day", but I can only find a single message sent by you. Discord is our main form of communication, so being active on that platform is crucial.

I may change my stance if you can be more active on Discord.
Chrose
Chrose
Non-Member

IGN : iLioNz
Points* : 26

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:03 am

as chrose said youre not active on our discord chat and your app is average, you can do better i know it. -1
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Narcosis Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

I decided to stay neutral till members not gonna give reasons under your application to give you "+1" or "-1". Looks like you were inactive all the time and you just promised a lot. I think they were right from the start. You don't suit here at least now. You're not even trying to be social you just already forget about us so yeah you should try to re-apply next time. That's -1 from me.
Narcosis
Narcosis
Non-Member

IGN : Vaa
Points* : 367

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 am

As little as we ask of an applicant, you couldn't even give us the one of the easiest aspects: activity. The fact that you failed to answer Chrose's question shows this. -1
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 am

Application Denied

applicant received -4 votes. feel free to reapply in a week - 27th February, 2017

although chat activity is not a prerequisite for joining, it seems most people had issue with your activity, so do try to be more active on Discord chat if you wish to reapply.

edit: Silencehunter #1 - Page 2 Screen19

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum