Panik *2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedPanik *2

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Betts

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=betts

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: I forgot the passwords to most of these so I'll just list by name: Panik, Dom1nant, Bl00d, Shaarp, xVelocityy1, Qu1et, Lethal, Vaporizerrr959, and Tukkaa.

4. How long have you played PB2? About 4 years.

5a. Kills Count: 45,685

5b. Deaths Count: 39,467

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7. What clans were you in after you left GeNo? VM (more like a group), and Itami.

8. Why did you join those clans? I joined VM because I was pissed and fully convinced that every wrong doing I did was GeNo's fault and not mine. So i quickly asked Maxy if he wanted to make a group, he said yes and then we added Nick, Ram, Ben, Apollo and others. I also attempted to scoop up some GeNo members along with me, I've spent alot of time apologizing for this, I don't know how I can appropriately state how I'll never do this again so I'll just tell you, you have my word (however much water that may hold). I joined Itami because I was invited by Painn and it was a good looking clan. I enjoyed every moment of my time in Itami, it's a great clan, I've got nothing but good things to say about them, this was more about me knowing deep inside that GeNo was the place I held closest to my heart, so I peacefully left on good terms to pursue this oppurtunity again.

9. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because at the time, I had alot of anger from past issues stemming in GeNo, also felt I wasn't being given a fair shake even tho I arguably recieved the most chances of any GeNo member. I think the biggest problem was that I was lashing out at anyone I felt that disagreed with anything I had to say. I thought my opinions were always correct and should never be questioned. There was the whole scamming incident where I felt Maxy got the short end of the stick, but that was merely another incentive for me to follow through with leaving at that time. I was in the belief that I needed to be serious all the time. That there was never anytime for just laying back and relaxing in chat, that's the biggest difference I'd probably look to do this around, just relax and have fun on discord sometimes.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to come back to rekindle my friendships, continue to be a very hard working GeNo, and to prove to the people who don't believe anything that's coming out of my mouth wrong. I've always liked challenges, I see this as a pretty big challenge, one I'd work tirelessly to achieve. I think everyone can agree I was at my best right here on forums, I would look to pick up right where I left off, and to continue to patch up other parts of my personality along the way. This may not be the most adequate answer, but it's my honest answer.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I think the biggest thing is always kindness. I'll be that "big brother" of the clan if you will. Using my past experiences as a tool for helping another member not make the same mistakes I made. I made a shit ton of mistakes, let's be completely honest. I still make mistakes, the difference being I think I've found a good medication for when someone pisses me off or does something I don't like, firstly, I'd stop talking for a bit to let the person calm down and relax, and then I'd ease my way back into the flow by being in a joking mood for a while to lighten the mood for everyone. A last resort would be asking a prestige member for help, this would be something I'd be very reluctant to do in the past because of my massive ego. However, I'm trying to control it, somewhat. It's a gradual process, one I'm taking step by step.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I displayed good behaviour at times in GeNo by working hard on forums, and occasionally helping out members who had an issue (this was a rare occurance). The biggest display of good behaviour I displayed that I'm quite proud of is, when some YrN members were applying to GeNo after some complications occured in YrN, I made a group chat to try and build up the applicants confidence, and give the advice on how to construct their applications and answer questions during questioning phase. I believe that group of people were Solo, Kostadin, Sora, and DeathXythe. I could be mistaken though I'm not 100% sure. I displayed bad behaviour in GeNo through constant insults, being a savage at times towards GeNo applicants, and sometimes in the extreme, I manipulated some members. That's the one I'm most pissed about, because I realize now, those members looked up to me for help, and all I did was manipulate them. That, I'm exremely sorry for.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Everyday.

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective) Trick question? Just kidding. I honestly think this is a question that shouldn't be answered by me, but by the members. All I can say is that I think I've reached a stage in this whole process where I finally realize the potential I have and how I can achieve. That was the biggest word that I always heard people telling me, "Panik bro, you've got lots of potential, just tone down the bullshit, and you'll be a great member". I really believe I'm at that point where I can for the most part control thhe "bullshit". That, coupled with the work I did on forums, is the reason I think you guys should give me a chance.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes I do.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Panik *2

by CaptainSolo Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 am

+1, you helped me back then I was new, I really think you deserve one last chance.

The Applicant reached 5 votes in a week (the minimum count of votes to pass the Voting Phase).

Tesing Phase has started.

CaptainSolo
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Here's when I get tested by Tugz a week ago.

panik - Panik *2 - Page 4 Tugz1110
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Application Accepted
The applicant passed the Testing Phase.

Welcome back. Panik!