No user

Panik *2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedPanik *2

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 am

1. PB2 Username: Betts

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=betts

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: I forgot the passwords to most of these so I'll just list by name: Panik, Dom1nant, Bl00d, Shaarp, xVelocityy1, Qu1et, Lethal, Vaporizerrr959, and Tukkaa.

4. How long have you played PB2? About 4 years.

5a. Kills Count: 45,685

5b. Deaths Count: 39,467

6. Are you currently in a clan? No

7. What clans were you in after you left GeNo? VM (more like a group), and Itami.

8. Why did you join those clans? I joined VM because I was pissed and fully convinced that every wrong doing I did was GeNo's fault and not mine. So i quickly asked Maxy if he wanted to make a group, he said yes and then we added Nick, Ram, Ben, Apollo and others. I also attempted to scoop up some GeNo members along with me, I've spent alot of time apologizing for this, I don't know how I can appropriately state how I'll never do this again so I'll just tell you, you have my word (however much water that may hold). I joined Itami because I was invited by Painn and it was a good looking clan. I enjoyed every moment of my time in Itami, it's a great clan, I've got nothing but good things to say about them, this was more about me knowing deep inside that GeNo was the place I held closest to my heart, so I peacefully left on good terms to pursue this oppurtunity again.

9. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because at the time, I had alot of anger from past issues stemming in GeNo, also felt I wasn't being given a fair shake even tho I arguably recieved the most chances of any GeNo member. I think the biggest problem was that I was lashing out at anyone I felt that disagreed with anything I had to say. I thought my opinions were always correct and should never be questioned. There was the whole scamming incident where I felt Maxy got the short end of the stick, but that was merely another incentive for me to follow through with leaving at that time. I was in the belief that I needed to be serious all the time. That there was never anytime for just laying back and relaxing in chat, that's the biggest difference I'd probably look to do this around, just relax and have fun on discord sometimes.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to come back to rekindle my friendships, continue to be a very hard working GeNo, and to prove to the people who don't believe anything that's coming out of my mouth wrong. I've always liked challenges, I see this as a pretty big challenge, one I'd work tirelessly to achieve. I think everyone can agree I was at my best right here on forums, I would look to pick up right where I left off, and to continue to patch up other parts of my personality along the way. This may not be the most adequate answer, but it's my honest answer.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I think the biggest thing is always kindness. I'll be that "big brother" of the clan if you will. Using my past experiences as a tool for helping another member not make the same mistakes I made. I made a shit ton of mistakes, let's be completely honest. I still make mistakes, the difference being I think I've found a good medication for when someone pisses me off or does something I don't like, firstly, I'd stop talking for a bit to let the person calm down and relax, and then I'd ease my way back into the flow by being in a joking mood for a while to lighten the mood for everyone. A last resort would be asking a prestige member for help, this would be something I'd be very reluctant to do in the past because of my massive ego. However, I'm trying to control it, somewhat. It's a gradual process, one I'm taking step by step.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I displayed good behaviour at times in GeNo by working hard on forums, and occasionally helping out members who had an issue (this was a rare occurance). The biggest display of good behaviour I displayed that I'm quite proud of is, when some YrN members were applying to GeNo after some complications occured in YrN, I made a group chat to try and build up the applicants confidence, and give the advice on how to construct their applications and answer questions during questioning phase. I believe that group of people were Solo, Kostadin, Sora, and DeathXythe. I could be mistaken though I'm not 100% sure. I displayed bad behaviour in GeNo through constant insults, being a savage at times towards GeNo applicants, and sometimes in the extreme, I manipulated some members. That's the one I'm most pissed about, because I realize now, those members looked up to me for help, and all I did was manipulate them. That, I'm exremely sorry for.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Everyday.

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective) Trick question? Just kidding. I honestly think this is a question that shouldn't be answered by me, but by the members. All I can say is that I think I've reached a stage in this whole process where I finally realize the potential I have and how I can achieve. That was the biggest word that I always heard people telling me, "Panik bro, you've got lots of potential, just tone down the bullshit, and you'll be a great member". I really believe I'm at that point where I can for the most part control thhe "bullshit". That, coupled with the work I did on forums, is the reason I think you guys should give me a chance.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Haven't been tested.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes I do.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Panik *2

by CaptainSolo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:24 am

Questioning Phase has started!
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:26 am

Nice app panik, but you stated that on Q10 that youve got alot of anger from the past. How can we be sure this time you will be calm?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:30 am

By easing up on chat alot more. Crack some jokes, have a good time. My biggest issue was taking everything too seriously. I've let up since then.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:41 am

I said it multiple times, I will say it again, I really did respect you. You gave me a chance to show my activity and my contribution to the clan.

As for the app, it's great and well made.
You did a lot of good things to GeNo, but the fact pissing me off, is that you left GeNo, because of some reason, matter of fact, you tried stealing GeNo members. You even tried making me come in VM, but as I stated before, GeNo is the last clan I'm joining, and I'm not leaving it, no matter what. Back then, I felt like you wanted to kinda kill GeNo. You kept asking members to come with you. And no, GeNo wasn't the only clan you tried stealing members, you did try getting members from YRN tho. That's not that much important, because it's not your past clan, but trying to get Members from your past clan, the clan you spent a lot of time, had much fun and friends...

If GeNo was closest to your heart, why you left it and tried making Members follow you leaving the clan?
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 am

Alot of pent up anger and irrational thinking. I think in a sick and twisted way, it showed that I did have GeNo close to my heart because I was trying to steal it's members.

But to get to your question, I was just in a bad place those days, I did alot of stupid things. I always tell people in real life that when you're angry, just back away from the situation that caused you to get pissed in the first place, and calm down before rejoining the environment. I didn't take my own advice, I regret my actions a lot from that day. I'd do alot to take it back, but I can't. I can only move forward and try to piece together my reputation again.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Fitalion Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Sigh
Here we are again, A Student now judging his mentor

Anyway, I want you to realise that you were one of the people I looked up to in this clan.
And you sadly broke that image I had of you.
One side of me says: you´ve had your chances
And the other side says: Bruh, come back in here.

hopefully You also probably realise that its goign to take a while to regain the trust of new and old members alike.

Again, I will say; I forgive you for what you´ve done. and I hope captainsolo can too.
What I can´t forgive you for though: Is: Insulting our members, manipulation our members, (trying to) Steal our members, rude and unappropriate behavior.

I just hope that you will become more serious this time, so I guess I´m gonna give you something:
A Chance
Don´t screw up this time, we are a clan, discussing our problems and fixing them is what we are supposed to do.
let´s see how the other members think about you.

Good luck.

Plz... don´t use so many colors... it hurts my eyes.
Fitalion
Fitalion
Non-Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 161

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm

I think a lot of people were expecting this, especially after that group chat you made the other day. There's also been a lot of mixed feelings about letting you back in, considering what happened with you when I wasn't within the clan. Looking through old topics, I've seen multiple resignations from you and this doesn't speak for your loyalty in the slightest. Personally, I know being judged for a past you can't change hurts a lot, but in this case people will judge you for brutally leaving GeNo when it needed loyal and active members and they aren't going to pull punches.

I'll try not to judge you for your past, but in order for that to happen I need to know exactly what possessed you to accept the Itami invite if in your last application you said these things:

Qu1et wrote:10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?: Very simple. This (in my opinion) is my PB2/community home. There is no other place I would rather be. As soon as I left GeNo to create VM, I realized the immediate void in my virtual life. I've spent a total (combined in two stints) a year and 2 months in GeNociDe. I have unbelievable memories of both the old and new generation GeNo, these are my grass roots. Sure I was in a couple other clans before joining GeNo the first time but i spent about a month total in all those clans combined. As soon as I got accepted into this family, I knew there was something different. The vibe, the members, the environment. They all screamed success, this family that Tugz, Damnation, and all the members are trying so hard to maintain right now is something special and deserves to be fought for. I felt like a bitch for leaving almost right away, but I didn't know how to express it. Instead I expressed it in a way that told everyone that I despised GeNo, which couldn't be further from the truth. I love it here. I love you guys. The skepticism that each one of you will have reading this application is completely warranted, all I ask for in return, is an open mind.

[...]

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective): This seems like a trick question becomes it can make the applicant seem arrogant or cocky. However, my answer to you all would be this. I was one of the most active members of GeNo for a long time, I helped in every way I could to keep activity up when people weren't as active as they used to be. I've tried to implement many things, some of which did happen (trauma quiz, DOB blockade, stricter approach to questioning applications). I believe I can continue doing these things at a high level. I will also try to help in any way possible in GeNo expansion to other games (Me and Damnation had a good talk about this in PMs). I want to help GeNo reform. I want to be apart of the solution. Let me be the member I can be and give me the opportunity to grow as a person. There is nothing I want more then to be apart of GeNociDe again. I truly believe we're family, and while I did turn my back on family for a split second there, I know now how very wrong of me that was. I am deeply sorry, I mean every word that I've said. I ask of you, to be please accept this lost soul back into his home where he belongs. Let me right my wrong doings, let me continue to help make GeNo the pillar of this community. Let me be humble again for being given another chance. The choice is yours, I do hope I made a lasting impression with my family.

You say how you wanted to be in GeNo, but when things start getting hectic on your application, you void it and turn your back on the clan. What was going through your mind exactly? And in red, you say how you need GeNo to grow as a person but in your current application you say you're more mature. So you don't still need GeNo to mature yourself?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:21 pm

I turned back on my last application because I clearly saw that tensions were still high and rightfully so. It had only been a week since the whole VM disaster and members wanted no part of me. So for both our sakes I voided.

I was always thinking about reapplying. Then I got the invite from painn to join Itami. At that point I let myself believe that I really wasn't getting a second chance with GeNo and tried to move on. I'll say it again, I loved Itami, it's a very good clan. I just felt that GeNo was my first choice always and that I owed it to myself to try again.

As for needing GeNo to help me mature as a person, good catch and good question. Now as I think about it, I shouldn't need a clan to help me mature. I need to do that on my own, so if I were to try again, I'd already have gained steps to bettering myself.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:31 pm

So what are you going to do if it turns out tensions aren't lowered to what you'd like them to be?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Observe the situation. See if there's anything that can be done to smooth things over to extinguish the situation.

If it turns out that it's extreme, I'll ride it out, swallow my pride and reapply in a week.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:04 pm

I have no more questions as of now, good luck
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:36 pm

LittleConqueror wrote:I have no more questions as of now, good luck

Same here no questions
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:44 pm

There's a quote that says "Never bite the hand that feeds you" How do you think this applies to you?
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by Crumbz Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:18 pm

I really hope you have changed your attitude. Although you're a good friend of mine and I think you should be accepted, I can't say much about your past actions and behavior because I was inactive.

I know lots of people have said some things I don't like too much but I'll give you a chance even if lots of members don't think the same. This isn't of my favor in you, But it's my trust that you really have changed behavior and attitude.

I have faith in you. Good luck and no questions so far.
Crumbz
Crumbz
Non-Member

IGN : Faker
Points* : 90

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Hibiki wrote:There's a quote that says "Never bite the hand that feeds you" How do you think this applies to you?

I think that quote means something along the lines of never be ungrateful or degrade the people who cared about you. If so, I did bite the hand the hand that feeds me. I regret it alot.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Marx Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 pm

I dont really like your attitude on me, or a lot of members, but meh, "dont let personal problems go over the needs of the clan", ill take that and give you another chance, good application, good luck!
Marx
Marx
Official Member

IGN : Marx
Points* : 114

Back to top Go down

by 79THUSAN Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:07 pm

If all of a sudden you felt disrespected in GeNo, would you do the same thing as you ddid in the past.
(leaving out of anger)
79THUSAN
79THUSAN
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 pm

No
Adebayo
Adebayo