Top posting users this month
No user

Basilix#4

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedBasilix#4

by Basilix1 Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Explanation of why 4 instead of 3 since last one posted was Basilix#2: I posted an app when Spirit was leader, 1 app when carla was prestige, 1 some time ago when i voided, and this now:4 by total, also, I will not void this one this time.

1. PB2 Username: Basilix

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links:Yes, as i remembered recently I have over 3 alternative accounts: Ganax , which is dead because I lost its password because I was dumb and I made it 10 characters long, Satonix, but I terminated its pass, and an Underline45 account that I do not know anymore (lost its password or something), so, in fact, no, I do not have any alternate accounts anymore.
My profile link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=basilix&id=1151688

3. How long have you played PB2?: I believe since the year 2011, cannot even trust myself with this one since I switched through alot of accounts, but I remember I was called levitan123 during 2011-2012, so yes, 2011.

4. Kills Count:11155(do not take it as answered because I will get more kills, but this time when I am applying rn I have this ammount of kills)

5. Deaths Count:8305 (same as kills explanation)

6. Are you currently in a clan?:No, I did leave the last clan/s I was in to apply for GeNo jusst today.

7a. What clans have you been in before?:Telling these after I remembered, still I may forget some of them, but no problem: NATO, FaY, GSA, DF, WM, IIA, DLN, mHm, MMC, EPF, USF, UH (Upper Heaven), TESLA, Omega Force, Hydrogen (and yes it was a clan that was resulted from Atomic's merge with other clans), DOB, BSC. Most of these clans are dead, since they were old years of pb2 clans, so if any of you think these are fake or false, or I just typed some "clan names" to make myself look good, since this happened with a clan, just don't.

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:No, I only know the years (lol...).

8. Why did you join those clans?:Well I really felt like I care about them , dreaming in being a good and loyal member to those, but sincerely, they all became pure shit, excuse me for my behaviour of typing and rudeness, but it is true, some even died because bullshit leaders, and I really mean it.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:I do know some people from GeNo: Ayano, Tugz, Mingo1 (my best friend), Spirit(my other best friend), Fitalion, captain solo(not proud, sorry) and these are preety much all the GeNo people I know for now.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:After all these pure shits and drama with other clans, even if i kinda swore GeNo for Maxy problem, I want to join because this clan is stayin on its feet, people from it are mature(lol?), being not only a strong clan, but a brothership which I want to take place in, to feel like I am finally a part of something that will not die like my previous clans I was in died, so why not giving it a try and apply to become a GeNo member?

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:Sincerely, I do not have any kind of things that I can contribute to it, but the single thing I have is activity, I can be active in GeNo so much, that is all I can do for now.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: Good players and bad players, in my opinion they do not have much differences on this game's community, but:
Good Player:The one that is being respectful towards others, that does not care about those kills and deaths, ppp and pp, and of the level developer rank, the one that is not rude to any of the "poor" ones.
Bad Player:The opposite of the Good Players, the ones that are rude to others, the vote whores, the farmers, and those that say they are the best because they got 100k kills and shits like these, so , in fact, after listing this here, I have to admit I am nothing much than the Bad Player, because I am/was a vote whore, and I always get cocky when getting an ammount of kills, so I have to change my behaviour if I will have any future in this clan anytime soon.

13. Current country/state of residence:Romania

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?:Well I try to be as active as I can, I stay up like 10 hours a day, even much sometimes in the weekend, and about Discord Chat:I stay on Discord in my whole freetime, about the forums, I cannot say I will be active on the forums since I am more of a chat and game person, so do not expect me to come on the forums like everyday (twice a week on forum is way too much in my opinion).

15. What server do you mostly play in?:Cannot say I play on a server more than others, but since i use Washington only for 1v1s with my homies, I play on both Europe Ukraine and USA California, mostly on Europe I believe tho.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:Noone tested me, sorry.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:
1:About being nice with the others, even with non-clan members, I can be as respectful as everyone from this clan is, I will be a gentleman to everyone, even to the ones that are being total fuckers with me, the best is to report them to the prestige members.
2:About answering the applications and questions honestly, I will.
3:No need for me to sign out a resignation form, because no need for me to leave this clan if i get in it.
In conclusion,yes, I do understand my tasks as a member of this clan, and I swear I will follow the rules, and I will handle the responsability.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?:Member.

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any...?:None.
Basilix1
Basilix1
Non-Member

IGN : Basilix1
Points* : 6

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Basilix#4

by Tugz Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:39 pm

We'll move into the Questioning Phase soon.

Why apply now? I know you've been considering applying for a long time, but the whole application process always put you off a bit. So why are you willing to put in the effort now?

Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Basilix1 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Tugz wrote:We'll move into the Questioning Phase soon.

Why apply now? I know you've been considering applying for a long time, but the whole application process always put you off a bit. So why are you willing to put in the effort now?
Cause I simply wanted to, I couldn't wait till summer since I said I will apply on summer, but I applied now because I really wanted to be in the clan.
Basilix1
Basilix1
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:47 pm

You mean Voting phase.

Basilix1 wrote:Those are the type of people that are literally maniacs, trolls, and so on. I am a changed person and I try to change even before to apply for GeNo, and I will never break my word.
We are all humans so of course you'll break your word silly.
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by Basilix1 Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:09 am

Hibiki wrote:
You mean Voting phase.

Basilix1 wrote:Those are the type of people that are literally maniacs, trolls, and so on. I am a changed person and I try to change even before to apply for GeNo, and I will never break my word.
We are all humans so of course you'll break your word silly.

Not every person breaks its word, so nor do I. Also, some positive replies or questions won't kill you Hibiki.
Basilix1
Basilix1
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:19 pm

The purpose of the Questioning Phase is to question you. To be blunt, we do it to see if we can find anything negative we don't want about you. That's how it goes with every applicant, so we push you a bit Basilix. Hopefully you don't take it personally.

Anyway it's been long enough. Voting Phase begins.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 am

After Tugz posted that I waited to see if someone voted but no one has voted yet. I decided to look back at your application quite a few times. You worked hard on your app which was very intriguing. But you seem to be trying too hard to join. Also you seem a bit frustrated with my questions, not finding a good answer so you make up something that sounds cocky, persuasive and a bit of frustrated. I take this very seriously apparently for you not so much by saying that "some positive replies or questions won't kill you Hibiki." Judging from your attitude, I'm sorry to say but having you in this clan would only cause problems. So it's a -1 for me.
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:46 am

i originally did not have a good impression of you due to the fact that you made troll apps thrice, prior to this one. added by the fact that you had a history of nuking clan sites and even receiving the attention of pb2 staff for doing so, i would never have accepted you into the clan, but your app this time changed that.

although you can get out of hand at times, you quickly adjust your behavior once youre warned about it. you are overall a respectful person, so im willing to give you a chance.

+1 from me.

Back to top Go down

by Shady Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 am

Your app is strong,your answers towards members are aswell.
I like your personality,you are a funny guy not gonna lie and you are also a fun person to play with.Thoe you sometimes lose yourself and make jokes you shouldnt make,do things you shouldnt do etc. which can damage GeNo's reputation.I will vote in your favor but in return i will ask you to control yourself more.

Good Luck.
Basilix#4 - Page 2 Coollo17
Shady
Shady
Official Member

IGN : BlazeItBirb
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 am

+1 your application was very good, ive even seen that you nuked and told me but thats the past and you changed.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Fitalion Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:08 am

I originally had my doubts about you, reasons are listed above. Ur behavoir at times can get shaky, and I´m talkin gabout spouting random insults and disrespectance. But luckily I´ve know you longer, And I know that you are better than all of that. your app was godlike, and the answers were sufficiant.

+1 Ha, Its supposed to be green, lol
Good luck.
Fitalion
Fitalion
Non-Member

IGN : Fitalion
Points* : 161

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Applicant wants his application to be voided.

Application Voided,
reapply after 2 weeks, if you wish to.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down