Top posting users this month
No user

iHop #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidediHop #1

by iHop Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:13 pm

1. PB2 Username: iHop.

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: No.

3. How long have you played PB2?: Well I started playing back in 2014, but I retired (my account was called Yassine) and now that I came back in 2016 December, somehow my old account got deleted, so I made this new one.

4. Kills Count: 527 (Few weeks ago I had about 7k kills, but I decided to reset because my deaths were like 1k higher than my kills)

5. Deaths Count: 391

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7a. What clans have you been in before?:

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:

8. Why did you join those clans?:

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Maxydude0, deadlycheetah, Pixelbyte, mingo1, Spirit9871, Panik.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wish to join GeNo because, in PB2, most people of the game at this time are not very friendly (at least the ones i meet), I would love to join GeNo as I know the players are nice and helpful. It will be as family to me.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I have a youtube channel, not a very good one, but maybe sometimes I can make little 4 minute or 3 minute montages or something like that? YT is called iHop

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: Good player is a person who will help somebody out, if someone is in a situation in which they cant do by themself, a good player will stand up and help. A bad player on the other hand might get salty, cuss, and take advantage of people who are new to PB2.

13. Current country/state of residence: Texas, in the USA

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?:I'd say about 2 - 3 times a week.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: I used to play always in wash since i get about 90 ping there. But now wash is pretty much dead so I play in California and my ping there is 150 - 180.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No, but I guess you can see my YT videos for info.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I agree, I will show respect among leaders and clan members. I believe I can handle the responsibility.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member, but If I cant I will go Trial.

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any...?: My age is 19, but for some reason in the birth date section of PB2 i put three dots (...) and it put me as 17 and born in 1969 lol.
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

IGN : iHop
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: iHop #1

by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Questioning Phase has Begun!

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Describe the feeling about GeNo as much as you can and it has to be very specifically or you can use any analogy/metaphors to describe if you want.
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm pretty sure you are hiding something.
You have never joined a clan and you have never made alt account? Weird.
What more you can contribue to the clan?
From where you heard about GeNo? Why do you think GeNo is above the other clans?
Your activity seems low. Only 2-3 times a week is so low activity.

You should apply for Trial Member as long as you don't have 3k kills. you said you did have more, but you reseted, if you don't have a screenshot of your past kills to prove it, you are supposed to apply for Trial Member. You don't seem like you know a lot about GeNo, so I suggest you read those:
https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t11-rules-tips-when-applying-for-geno
https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t25-minimum-requirements-v-2-0

Good luck!
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:05 am

do you happen to be Yassine leg?

i have heard of you years ago, were you a leader of a clan?

anyway, welcome back to pb2

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 am

How did you first hear about us, and how long did it take for you to realize you wanted to apply since then?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by iHop Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:31 pm

No, I am not yassine leg, but he used to be my friend and my account name back then was Yassine0567. That was my main account back then but as I said, it got deleted since I didnt play on it a long time I guess. So this I guess you can consider my alt? Its my only account I have and play on now. I first heard about GeNo around late 2016 since thats around when I came back to PB2. I've seen many GeNo members playing in matches before, I always think of them as nice people, especially considering the PB2 community is pretty toxic. GeNo members that I've seen are not the type to brag, the way I see them as are quiet players who are just here to have fun and not to focus on something in a match other than having fun. After a few weeks I have decided to make an application to GeNo (which is right now). I cant really contribute much to GeNo, except my youtube channel. Sorry if that's not going to be much of a help. Smile

Btw, I will apply for Trial Member, and, when trial member can I still put the [GeNo] tag in my name? Just want to know so I dont look like a fool with it on in games lol. Also, I have decided I will be online of the GeNo website for 5 times a week (5 times in 7 days, I know some people consider a week 5 days). :-)

Last edited by CaptainSolo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged the comments ~Cap)
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Shady Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Yes,you can wear the tag as a trial.
I met you in-game minutes ago,you are pretty decent at the game,in addition you are a fun person.
(active 5/7 days a week is some decent activity)
Avoid double posting
No Questions,as for now.
Shady
Shady
Official Member

IGN : BlazeItBirb
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Crumbz Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm

I saw your channel. Maybe you could explain this to us after that 1v1?
http://prntscr.com/dwyo51
Crumbz
Crumbz
Non-Member

IGN : Faker
Points* : 90

Back to top Go down

by iHop Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah, I was trying to avoid this but I gotta admit I kinda got a little anger issue, Rezonate.

But it dosent happen much often.. Razz

Last edited by CaptainSolo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged the posts ~Cap)
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Avoid double posting.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 pm

iHop wrote:Yeah, I was trying to avoid this but I gotta admit I kinda got a little anger issue, Rezonate.
But it dosent happen much often.. Razz
in that case, what can you do to prevent such occurrences?

Back to top Go down

by iHop Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:01 pm

I was thinking of preventing anger from happening is to take anger management, which I had my first course today, and also to turn chat off in PB2 when I begin to kind of get mad.
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iHop Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Btw, was wondering if I can be in GeNo and have the (R) tag in my name as well. Was thinking of putting it in...
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Revivalist project was discontinued due to help from the community. You could have put the (R) tag either way. Didn't matter if you were in GeNo or not. Please retain yourself from double posting.
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by Shady Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Unless the permissions have changed you should be a able to edit your posts freely,if you have anything else to say that wasnt on your latest post feel free to edit the post and add what you wanted to add.By doing that you can avoid double posting.But DO NOT at any point edit your application,doing so will resault in your application's denial.
Shady
Shady
Official Member

IGN : BlazeItBirb
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by iHop Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Oh, ok, I was wondering what Cap meant when he said "double posting", now I got it, ty. Anything else?

Edit : You know, I dont really think this is gonna work out, I checked out other people's apps to GeNo. Seems like its a tough job to be in this clan. I decided I will make my own website and my own clan. That's why i'm saying this since I cannot be in GeNo and another clan at the same time, sadly. But GeNo I personally think is in the top 3 best clans of PB2. Stay sharp! Very Happy
iHop
iHop
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Application has been voided upon the request of the applicant.

Best of luck to you.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top