Top posting users this month
No user

Meru #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedMeru #1

by Away Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:14 pm

1. PB2 Username: Shryz.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=shryz&id=1304122

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Dysthimia. Orchestral.

4. How long have you played PB2? 6 years.

5a. Kills Count: 201

5b. Deaths Count: 197

6. Are you currently in a clan? No.

7. What clans were you in after you left GeNo? None.

8. Why did you join those clans? -

9. Why did you leave GeNo? To kill myself.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? Seems like I can't kill myself. GeNo's family, I have not much else to hold on to.

11. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I believe being the same as before should suffice.

12. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I displayed good behaviour by contributing to the clan. I displayed bad behaviour by attempting suicide several times, and deceiving my fellow clan members through sadist ways.

13. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Brazil.

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: As seen fit.

15. [Very Critical] In your own opinion, why should we accept you back into this clan?(From the clan's perspective) I was such a useful little tool, wasn't I? Words or feelings, I've been used my whole life. Let's continue to have fun, yes?

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: I have not.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Within limits.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Trial.
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Meru #1

by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Lets Begin the Questioning Phase!
Im really glad your still here.

Back to top Go down

by Marx Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 pm

No questions by me, we already knew that you had suicidal tendencies, like to leave, that´s not a problem, of course, you were a very good member for the clan, it is good to see you back Smile
Marx
Marx
Official Member

IGN : Marx
Points* : 114

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Damnnn...that is...giving off some neg. energy. Okay besides from all that, your app appears to be good and all that. Just a personal question which you don't have to answer, why did you want to kill yourself?
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:05 am

you wanted to leave because you were afraid that you were being a "bad influence" to the clan. if you feel that way again, how would you react? would you withdraw yourself and seek isolation? do you see GeNo as a possible support system that would help alleviate such occurrences?

you consider suicide a form of "bad behavior". i personally see it as the manifestation of negative emotions that overwhelms oneself that one resorts to that as the only solution. so, i do not see it as "bad behavior", seeing that it isn't a choice, but the result of a debilitating illness.

and this has puzzled me for a long time: why do you want Ayeen in GeNo?

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 am

Damnnn...that is...giving off some neg. energy. Okay besides from all that, your app appears to be good and all that. Just a personal question which you don't have to answer, why did you want to kill yourself?

To end my suffering.

you wanted to leave because you were afraid that you were being a "bad influence" to the clan. if you feel that way again, how would you react? would you withdraw yourself and seek isolation? do you see GeNo as a possible support system that would help alleviate such occurrences?

you consider suicide a form of "bad behavior". i personally see it as the manifestation of negative emotions that overwhelms oneself that one resorts to that as the only solution. so, i do not see it as "bad behavior", seeing that it isn't a choice, but the result of a debilitating illness.

and this has puzzled me for a long time: why do you want Ayeen in GeNo?

If I ever felt again as a bad influence, I would first attempt to hear whatever you guys might have to say about it. Would it not help, I would isolate myself until I came to a different conclusion about myself or fixed my negative emotions in some way.

Suicide is indeed a form of escape. I thought of it as a bad behaviour only in the eyes of those close to me. Obviously they do not intend to have me end my existence, for they care for me in some way and would suffer were I to kill myself.

Ayeen is an old friend. Our friendship has gone through some trouble lately, but I still care for her well being. She thought it would be good to join GeNociDe after I suggested she looked it up in the past, so I just felt like supporting that idea.
Away
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 am

And if Ayeen left GeNo some time in the future? Do you believe that, maybe, in your current state it would be best to join GeNo? Wouldn't it be better to seek for some form of support system in real life?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:45 am

And if Ayeen left GeNo some time in the future?
It would be unfortunate, since I believe she fits in here, but other than that, not much would come from such occasion.

Do you believe that, maybe, in your current state it would be best to join GeNo?
I believe the current state of GeNociDe makes new members an even more necessary resource.

Wouldn't it be better to seek for some form of support system in real life?
I am already partaking in several forms of real life support. It's evidently not enough.
Away
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:50 am

How often are you online, and how much of that would go into being here?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Until January 30th I'll be online 24/7. After that school starts, and I will focus as much as possible. I cannot say how much I'll be online then. That does not matter, however. I hereby revoke my interests in joining the clan.
Away
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Meru wrote:I hereby revoke my interests in joining the clan.

You wish to void the application?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Yes.
Away
Non-Member