Top posting users this month
No user

Basilix #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedBasilix #3

by Basilix1 Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:39 pm

1. PB2 Username:Basilix

2. Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=basilix&id=1151688

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: no

4. How long have you played PB2?: 2011 (switched through many accounts but its k if you do not believe me)

5a. Kills Count: 10261

5b. Deaths Count: 7505

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No

7a. What clans have you been in before?: IIA, DOB, DLN, OF, DF, USF, SRC, JoG, NSU (these are all i remember)

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:No, sorry.

8. Why did you join those clans?:Because i felt like i wanted to join and make some friends and play with them, but that did not happen.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Ayano 4 Life, Nick 4 Life, Acellamy 4 Life, Mingo1 4 Life.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:Because i find it ok and i can surely make some new friends.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:Well i do some crappy musics and i am average in video editing, so i don't really know.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: A good player has to be at least mature, never rage, never act like a dumbass, be friendly and sociable. A bad player is the friend you know but stabbs you in the back when you do not even know, or it is just the normal rager that things he is pro and is reporting us for "fly hack". Remember mates, kills do not matter, skill and how you act matters!

13. Current country/state of residence: Romania

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I am very active so i guess 10 Hours a day? (except when I do have school, but I am very active everyday on both Discord and PB2).

15. What server do you mostly play in?:Europe

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:I am not sure, but I will say yes and try to be more mature and never start a war or fight with someone , even if he is in/out the clan, even if he is the one that starts the shit.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?:Member

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any...?:None.
Basilix1
Basilix1
Non-Member

IGN : Basilix1
Points* : 6

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Basilix #3

by CaptainSolo Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:43 pm

Question Phase has started.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by Damnation Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:28 pm

What do you see yourself as among community of pb2 and general clans?
Damnation
Damnation
Official Member

IGN : Damnation
Points* : 346

Back to top Go down

VoidedAnswer

by Basilix1 Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Damnation wrote:What do you see yourself as among community of pb2 and general clans?
I see myself as a regular player.
Basilix1
Basilix1
Non-Member

IGN : Basilix1
Points* : 6

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Application Voided.
Reason : Applicant wanted his application Voided.
You may re-apply within a week from now.
Also Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum