Top posting users this month
No user

Kelsi Monroe #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedKelsi Monroe #1

by Kelsi Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm

1. Kelsi Monroe
2. http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&logout=0b68dacc3288d2ab2445486d64f3d057&ac=kelsi%20monroe
Plazma Burst 2 Official website
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

IGN : Kelsi Monroe
Points* : 16

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Kelsi Monroe #1

by Tugz Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Questioning Phase Begins

The application could have been spaced a bit to look nicer, but overall the answers were fairly well done. Is there any reason you want to join a clan full of members you don't know so well other than because Apollo joined? Because you want to bring GeNo to a golden age?

Also, what if our clan environment doesn't suit you? It's a plausible situation, seeing as how you haven't entirely familiarized with no more than around 4 or so of our members when we have about 10-15 active.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Domino Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 am

Weak application, elaborate more in Questions 10 11 12.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Kelsi Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Tugz- If I knew more about GeNo before Apollo told me about it I still would have applied. Yes I would like to help Apollo bring GeNo to a golden age because I've spent a decent amount of time on this game for the past few years and I would like to leave my mark on the game like so many others have before they left pb2. I would specifically like to leave me mark on GeNo and for GeNo to leave a mark on me. If the environment doesn't suit me I will try to adjust and make it suit me. If that doesn't work I will just represent GeNo by wearing the tag in the top 100 and dominating in matches. If none of that works then I will depart and keep in mind that it wasn't Geno that didn't suit me but it was me who didn't suit GeNo.

Domino- Sorry I wasn't succint enough in my answers for 10, 11, and 12.

I really want to join GeNo so I can familiarize myself with more players. Like I told tugz, I would like to leave a mark on GeNo and pb2. I can do this by representing Geno in matches as well as the top 100. This way I can benefit from joining Geno and Geno can benefit from me joining.

I can contribute a lighter mood in Geno when there is tension by expressing my sense of humor and improve the combative skills of Geno as a team with Apollo by demonstrating new tactics.

No matter if its a sport or game, a good player is someone who has an overall friendly attitude, realistic thinking, and exceptional combative skills. A bad player is someone who may have intelligence and may have ok combative skills but their attitude is so disrespectful that its almost unbearable.
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:54 pm

hi nice troll app
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Kelsi Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Pixelbyte- I'm not trolling. What reason do you have to think I'm trolling?
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:02 pm

ppl like u DONT apply to geno, like painn or neph players
loki
loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Pixelbyte wrote:ppl like u DONT apply to geno, like painn or neph players

Unless you have an actual reason to believe Kelsi is trolling, meaning you have some form of evidence or clear reason, don't make false accusations. Especially starting off with "hi nice troll app". I'm warning you here and now because this issue has been brought up with multiple members before. Seriously.

Kelsi, you've known GeNo for awhile now haven't you? Why apply now? I remember you participated in one of our tournaments way back. Also, you mention often that you could contribute to GeNo by making it into top 100 and "dominating in matches". The vibe I'm getting from this is that you believe skill defines people. Is skill a fundamental aspect of a clan in your eyes?
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Tugz wrote:
Pixelbyte wrote:ppl like u DONT apply to geno, like painn or neph players

Unless you have an actual reason to believe Kelsi is trolling, meaning you have some form of evidence or clear reason, don't make false accusations. Especially starting off with "hi nice troll app". I'm warning you here and now because this issue has been brought up with multiple members before. Seriously.

Kelsi, you've known GeNo for awhile now haven't you? Why apply now? I remember you participated in one of our tournaments way back. Also, you mention often that you could contribute to GeNo by making it into top 100 and "dominating in matches". The vibe I'm getting from this is that you believe skill defines people. Is skill a fundamental aspect of a clan in your eyes?
that actually was my reason, but okay.
loki
loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kelsi Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm

-PixelByte This is not a troll app, I am serious.

-Tugz- I don't care how skilled a person is, I just like to be with people who are fun to hang out with, that is the whole point of a clan. They are some members in Geno That I like to hang out with, socialize with, so that is why I want to join, not because they are "skilled" but because of who they are. The fundamental aspect of a clan to be is Respect, and just having fun.
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Well, at least you are nice to other people i guess
http://prntscr.com/cxdj13
loki
loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kelsi Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 pm

LOL Bruh xD I always fuck around but k LOL
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Guys.Please try to be on topic....
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1163

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:50 pm

http://prnt.sc/cxoepp I have to say, if you are joining only for Apollo, turn back already.

Back to top Go down

by Kelsi Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Ok! I will turn back! Lul. But it's true I only applied because of a friend nothing more.
Kelsi
Kelsi
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:50 pm

So you want us to void it?
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Points* : 1163

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:08 pm

I deleted Pixel's most comment, here: http://prntscr.com/cy2b5y

Anyway, if you want us to void it you can say so and we'll do it for you. I don't see why you would want to though, joining for a friend isn't exactly a terrible, terrible reason to join.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:17 am

Tugz wrote:I deleted Pixel's most comment, here: http://prntscr.com/cy2b5y

Anyway, if you want us to void it you can say so and we'll do it for you. I don't see why you would want to though, joining for a friend isn't exactly a terrible, terrible reason to join.

Isn't exactly terrible? Are you kidding me? Panik himself said he stays in GeNo because of only Maxy and a few people. "Others can fuck themselves" and look where he is now. Banned for a month.

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Fast Fuse wrote:
Tugz wrote:I deleted Pixel's most comment, here: http://prntscr.com/cy2b5y

Isn't exactly terrible? Are you kidding me? Panik himself said he stays in GeNo because of only Maxy and a few people. "Others can fuck themselves" and look where he is now. Banned for a month.

The difference between Panik and Kelsi is that Panik was actually disrespectful to other members/applicants at some point in time. Even so, that wasn't the only reason he was banned. In this case, we can't assume Kelsi is going to love certain people and completely disrespect and insult others. Panik made wrong decisions that he regretted afterwards, and he realized that. Panik is fine now.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by 79THUSAN Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Im sure in that case you can still get in.
Just not the best of reasons but not worset...
79THUSAN
79THUSAN
Non-Member

Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top