Ayeen #1

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedAyeen #1

by Ayeen Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Ayeen

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ayeen&id=1578136

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Not really.

4. How long have you played PB2?: I just started, so some weeks.

5a. Kills Count: 0

5b. Deaths Count: 0

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7a. What clans have you been in before?:
None.

8. Why did you join those clans?: -

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Not personally :3

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I am a lonely person of sorts, and to see a community such as this, which seems to spin around the idea of a family, a connected web of ideas and experiences, is to see a window to an amazing opportunity to meet new people and help build something meaningful. This community differs from most others I have seen in my short experience, it seems to care about more humanely things, and I appreciate that c:

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: Although it isn't much, I will work my hardest to complete any tasks given, so you can count effort in. I also do have my character, care and friendship to share with anyone here c: I also have some skills of diverse types, but I believe it's easier for you guys to figure that out than for me to spend so much time trying to describe them..

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I think a good player is definitely the virtualized good person we all think of, who shows a nice personality and tends not to be on the bad side of any trouble. A bad player would then be anyone in the opposite character, mean, causing trouble, and the common sense things we all know which differ from what we think is right..

13. Current country/state of residence: Japan :3

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: As much as I can, it depends a lot on the day, with school and all, but I'll do my best!

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Europe (sadly?)

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: Not yet.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Sir, yes, sir *-*

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: I can only apply for Trial Member, so I'll go with that!
Ayeen
Ayeen
Non-Member

IGN : Ayeen
Points* : 6

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Ayeen #1

by Ayeen Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:24 pm

A fight/arguement between two Non GeNo Member Users suddenly appeared on the GeNo chat?
Um, that sort of depends on the context, as well as my rank on the chat.. if I understood well the Prestige Members are the ones who should handle those things, so if I was in a lower position I would tell one of them about it. If I was in that position or higher I'd stop the fight as soon as possible and give them whatever they deserve based on how it happened.

Ayeen
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:57 pm

You could say we're a professional group, but as of now we really just want to chill out with each other. Relax, and just hang out. PB2 isn't as lively as it was. Sometimes, it can get out of hand but that's why we have rules. I just want to make sure you don't join, and you're suddenly extremely uncomfortable. In time things will be well of course, but it's good for you to understand that. Maybe join out chat every now and then? It'd be great to get to know you more personally too!
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:44 am

Wait what?
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1163

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:23 am

I just see this as another grimlock situation. Applicant has a certain vision he believes is GeNo but once he comes to realization it's nothing like what he thought it was, he gets uncomfortable and just leaves chat. I can almost guarantee this dude's in the same boat. Just my opinion.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:03 am

Since I get a feeling that you think we're all saints I'll tell you this.We aren't.
Some of us swear like once a day.
And we're definetaly 100% nice.
Yes we try but just dont expect everything to be peaches and roses kiddo.

So lemmie ask you this, if your vision of geno is different from reality, will you get uncomfertable and leave to go to some other clan?
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24 pm

Dom1nant wrote:I just see this as another grimlock situation. Applicant has a certain vision he believes is GeNo but once he comes to realization it's nothing like what he thought it was, he gets uncomfortable and just leaves chat. I can almost guarantee this dude's in the same boat. Just my opinion.

I must ask you not to make use of the word ''dude'', when referring to the applicant, as they have already stated how uncomfortable they feel about the wording. This is the questioning phase, not the Throw-Your-Thoughts phase, so I kindly ask you to not post, unless you have questions to make, or advice to give. If any of these I stated above happen again, I will be forced to ban you from this application's process.

Back to top Go down

by Ayeen Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Maybe join our chat every now and then? It'd be great to get to know you more personally too!
I've been in your chat for some time by now, since I was invited by one of your members. It's "Ayeen", just talk to me if you really want to know me, I don't say much.

So lemmie ask you this, if your vision of geno is different from reality, will you get uncomfortable and leave to go to some other clan?
Of course not! I don't expect you to be angels, no one really is 100% nice, but that's society, isn't it? You aren't devils either, so it's still a nice opportunity. People often say I'm too nice, so I might just have a bit of trouble to fit in, but it's always nice to have different views on the world around c:

I must ask you not to make use of the word ''dude'', when referring to the applicant, as they have already stated how uncomfortable they feel about the wording.
Thank you for helping me, but please, I wouldn't want any trouble because of something like that, it's not that vital for people to refer correctly to me, ok? Still, thank you for your concern c:
Ayeen
Ayeen
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:07 pm

If the applicant has no problem being called "dude", then all right?
You aren't the only one people say that are too nice.Happens to me to bud.Same boat we're in.
Good luck!
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Ayeen Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:20 pm

You aren't the only one people say that are too nice. Happens to me to bud. Same boat we're in.
Good luck!

That's nice to hear. Thank you c:
Ayeen
Ayeen
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:24 pm

It appears no other member has anymore question, therefore, I shall commence the voting phase now.

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:35 pm

-1. I'm not convinced you'll mesh in our environment from what you've said about yourself.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by thesneakingninja Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 pm

+

You seem very friendly, and would be a great addition to this community ^^
thesneakingninja
thesneakingninja
Non-Member

IGN : Sneaky
Points* : 98

Back to top Go down

by goofwall Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:32 pm

+1 I believe you will make a great addition to GeNo with your attitude.
goofwall
goofwall
Official Member

IGN : goofwall
Points* : 17

Back to top Go down

by Domino Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:51 am

+1 from me, you kinda attracted me with your attitude. But if you imagine us to be all friendly and flowers... You'd be misplaced.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:56 am

+1.I think we all need more nice people in.
Just go get ne if it gets harsh.
My tip is to ignore
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:14 pm

+1
You seem like a nice and friendly person. I hope we can get along.
(´・ω・`)
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by Marx Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:18 pm

+1
You seem like a nice and friendly person. I hope we can get along.
(´・ω・`)

x2
Marx
Marx
Official Member

IGN : Marx
Points* : 114

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 am

+1
I will not have any problems with your attitude.
I don't really see a good reason why not to vote or give a negative vote.
But If i was honest I kinda agree with panik a bit...
Although I just hope you can somehow mix with GeNo's community in a positive way.
Ayeen #1 - Page 2 Approv13

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:32 am

+1 I really like that you took time to do your application. You also answered the questions properly and took them seriously. I don't have any reason to deny you anyways. Gud Luck and I hope you act as good as ur word! Smile
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:31 am

+1 Application
From what I read, your application was pretty much like perfection. I do think that you should have explored more of pb2 such as the competitive games before thinking about getting involved in clans/groups based on the fact that usually clans from games will take part in the competitive side of it.

Responses
Very clear responses. I saw full elaboration when responding to any questions or possible statements coming from our members. I was really pleased to see your response to handling a conflict between 2 people.

Peer Opinion
I have noticed that some others think that there is a possibility you came to the wrong place, which would push you away. Hopefully that is not the case. A lot of us have to adapt to different environments as long as it is not harmful. I personally believe it could be beneficial to venture somewhere you are not accustomed to because sometimes you can see a different perspective on things and because you would learn things from us, and we would learn things from you.

Vote reasoning
I am going to vote +1 because I do think you will contribute a positive attitude to our clan. I also believe you will fit in with us. Hopefully you get accepted. Good luck if you make it into the clan.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:20 am

I hope you enjoy reading big texts, since I'm known for them, around here. I'll keep it simple, since I don't really have that much time;
Here are my final thoughts; I haven't had any problem with the answers you gave to the members, even though I had questions to make, myself. Being busy the entire time wasn't a good support to my own, to understand you better. Judging by how you answered the presented questions. When you were hit with an indirect test of members conflict between you and Panik, you reacted just the way I wanted. Even though not even Panik himself knew about this text, watching it develop was a great way to understand your action better.
In the end, I don't really have any reason to give a negative to you.
Good luck in your testing phase.

As the applicant reached the maximum amount of votes (9/9), they are now in the Testing Phase.

Please, contact one of our official testers. As a reminder, you must score at least 7 points, in a match of 15 points.

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum