No user

Kostadin 8 #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedKostadin 8 #1

by Unreal Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 pm

. PB2 Username: Kostadin 8

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kostadin%208&id=1080460

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: No

4. How long have you played PB2?: Over 2 Years

5a. Kills Count: 6 391
Unreal
Unreal
Non-Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 3

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Kostadin 8 #1

by Vesper Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

Unreal wrote:10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I wanna have fun, meet some new friends, learn some new tips, tricks & skills.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I wanna help GeNo become bigger, better and make more fun.

On #10 can you please explain what you mean by "tricks and skills"?

Amd #11, how do you expect to carry out that action if you're accepted?
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Decent application.

Now on #10 you stated you want to make GeNo "Bigger" & "Better." What do you mean by "Better"? How do you plan on doing that?

Also, on #12, are you saying that a "good player" is someone who plays the game good?

Lastly, what is more important to you, skill or character?
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

IGN : Dāku Enjeru
Points* : 406

Back to top Go down

by Unreal Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 pm

on 10th question: better by making it popular like mentioning it in some games if people want to join.

on 12th question: i mean that someone who players the game good.

important to me is the skill.

Unreal
Unreal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

I believe that we have already made it clear in GeNo, skill does not matter to us in any ways with our past applicants. We're here to stand as a family and as a nation. We do not so much as to care for skill as much as we had used to. How else can you contribute to GeNo, rather than being an extra member from what you're stating in your application?

The way how a person plays on PB2 does not define whether if they are "good" or "bad" as a person. It is their true personality and their efforts that count. The way players act with people, the way we are all being treated, and honesty is a big component within GeNo as well. And I hope you're not applying just to maintain skill and whatnot. We're not your mentors. We have a lot of friendly faces here already, and plus there are a lot of other clans out there. Why chose us? And how else can you contribute to GeNo?

Last edited by iSpyder on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 pm

Well skill isn't what we focus on here in GeNociDe. Also, you maybe you didn't know that we also don't necessarily recruit like that, although it is a choice. I think maybe if skill is your most important and main focus, you should reevaluate you applying for this clan. Along with what Spyder said.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:07 pm

This has basically been said by everyone, but when you said you focus on skill, and when you said a good player is one who plays the game well, that's all based on skill, which is not what we look for in an applicant. What are your thoughts on clans that are based on forming a family instead of looking for skill?

And when you say you joined the clans looking for fun, and that you left them since you didn't it, you are looking for it here. Are you aware of the aspect of loyalty between clans and their members?

Last edited by Shryz on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammur)
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Unreal Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Shryz wrote:And when you say you joined the clans looking for fun, and that you left them since you didn't it, you are looking for it here. Are you aware of the aspect of loyalty between clans and their members?
I am aware. the other reason i left the clans is that i wanted to join GeNo that has more members and also has better grammar.
Unreal
Unreal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:04 pm

The reasons you are giving for wanting to join GeNo make no sense in my opinion. You want to join because we have a lot of members and better grammar, to learn tricks, and build skills.

I have nothing else to say.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Vesper Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Decent Pb2 skills @unReal you have potential to be the best.
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Better grammar... Okay, my advice, read a book. Anyways, is there anything of true value that you have to offer us?
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Unreal Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Ryka wrote:Better grammar... Okay, my advice, read a book. Anyways, is there anything of true value that you have to offer us?
Ill offer the clan that i am gonna be respectful, i'll be calm, i'll do anything for the clan.
Unreal
Unreal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Based off of the fact that you we have "better grammar" right? Okay...

Kind of done with this as of now. Good luck.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Away Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Unreal, could you clarify what are your reasons to join?
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

by Unreal Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Shryz wrote:Unreal, could you clarify what are your reasons to join?
I want to join because this is a cool, mature and skilled clan it also has members it offers anything.
Unreal
Unreal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Unreal wrote: I want to join because this is a cool, mature and skilled clan it also has members it offers anything.

The clan offers anything or the members do?
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Well you obviously didn't think your answers through all the way. Better grammar? Smh.

Why should we accept you?
Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa
Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa
Veteran Member

IGN : Vladimir Count Dracula
Points* : 10938

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:05 am

his response about grammar was just a small part, i dont know why you guys are being so rude to him. his application, albeit lacking in effort, does not justify your impolite responses. i think what unreal is trying to say is that we have a decent command of english, and so are easier to converse with, than say, a group of people that may not have proficiency in a language.

now, kostadin, i noticed that your answers are quite short, perhaps you might want to elaborate more because laconic replies can only hold so little content and dont particularly show effort. so do develop your answers in finer details for previous/subsequent questions.

Back to top Go down

by Cykotic Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 am

Purple Monster wrote:his response about grammar was just a small part, i dont know why you guys are being so rude to him. his application, albeit lacking in effort, does not justify your impolite responses. i think what unreal is trying to say is that we have a decent command of english, and so are easier to converse with, than say, a group of people that may not have proficiency in a language.

Even if this is the case @Purple Monster, those aren't the types of answers you should give. And he also has very weak answers to the questions we are asking him. Nobody is being rude here. I feel like it's a waste of my time to be reviewing this application due to the answers given and reasons provided.
Cykotic
Cykotic
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Spirit Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:34 am

Zanix, just because you feel it is a waste of time doesn't mean you just say it bluntly. I've noticed your comments on other applications is of similar passive-aggressive caliber; please be more mindful of your words and be more considerate when replying.

That being said, why GeNo though, Unreal? There are a few other mature clans out there like Boz or Apex. Is there anything in particular about our clan that attracted you?
Spirit
Spirit
Former Leader

IGN : Spirit9871
Points* : 3782

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top