Top posting users this month
No user

Shryz #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedShryz #3

by Away Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:38 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/id/sichtn/

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: nope

3. Are you currently in a clan? nope

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? none

3c. Why did you join those clans? -

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I was kicked, rather unfairly, but that's a talk for another day

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? because all of my remaining friends are here

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? the situation that made leave the server was extreme, I had also not done it for any other reason in a while. it can be made clear that it won't happen again so long as more friends don't betray me

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I helped the people as much as I could, gave them all of my time to try and genuinely be a friend and help. I also dedicated plenty of time to try and settle certain situations, end unpleasant conversations or relationships and help with certain clan related works. as for bad behavior, my impulsive behavior compelled me to leave the server during situations of extreme distress

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: -

9. Discord Username (ex. Spirit#9871): another one#3587 (at time of writing)

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? as active as I've always been

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? because despite the unpleasantries that can come from some of my instabilities I can still help with situations of fragile psychological nature and ideas/discussions in the clan

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? yes

13. Extra comments/questions: thank you for your time
Away
Non-Member

IGN : shryz
Points* : 382

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Shryz #3

by Xemonis Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:49 pm

Application Denied

You were given a final warning regarding leaving the chat excessively a while ago. On top of that, you spoke of leaking private information. While you may not have been serious, other people might not see it that way.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum