Top posting users this month
No user

Tburn *4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedTburn *4

by Vesper Sun May 03, 2020 2:46 am

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/id/vesperx9/

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: I have a lot of Pb2 accounts, but there's so many that I don't keep track anymore.

3. Are you currently in a clan? Nope

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? BoZ, unofficially.

3c. Why did you join those clans? I wanted to explore their atmosphere - understand what kind of environment they had. I had heard a lot of good things about them so I decided to give them a shot.

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I wasn't a fan of the direction the clan was headed in and I had to dedicate 90% of my focus to a year-long program I preparing to attend, giving me no time to help out the clan.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I like the direction the clan is headed in: calm group of gamers with different gaming interests. After hanging out with a few members for just one night, I've begun to enjoy CS so much and I've been inspired to improve at the game.

And because I know someone will ask, I'll go ahead and say it: I don't want to join BoZ. If I did, I'd have applied there by now.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? Not to sound conceited, but there wasn't much I didn't do for GeNo. I gave 110% and I'll give that again this time around.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? Looking back, I did my best to be impartial when it came to problems within the clan/chat. The only instance of bad behavior I remember was how I handled the ordeal with Panik. I feel like I let my frustration get the better of me and I wasn't empathizing before making decisions. I can assure you that won't happen again.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Delaware, US

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): Vesper#5715

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I should be on chat nearly every day. If I'm needed, I'll be a ping away.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? I've received numerous invitations to the clan; in fact, I'm not sure if I'm even required to make this application. But I assume the clan wants me back because I can help with the forum, since that's all I'm good for Wink

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I agree with all these terms.

13. Extra comments/questions: N/A
Vesper
Vesper
Prestige Member

IGN : iVesperX
Points* : 3457

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Tburn *4

by Reloadium Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 am

Questioning Phase Begins.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Sun May 03, 2020 5:21 am

No questions from me, we'll be really happy if you join!
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by bright Sun May 03, 2020 7:17 am

Application Voided
He's doing a confirmation.
bright
bright