Top posting users this month
No user

The Spartan#1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedThe Spartan#1

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:40 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spartan117God

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Yup [/b]

Spartan117GodOfWarr (First acc): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Spartan117GodOfWarr

Zermens (Training Acc): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zermens[/b]

3. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

3b. What clans have you been in before?: EKAT, GSA, UNSC (Founder) then I was involved in the DC and TR clans for a while in 2019 but that was nothing serious.

3c. Why did you join those clans?: I founded my own clan, as I wanted to begin my own community back in the day and just surround myself with like minded people, but it grew to be too muuh effort. Miranda and EKAT seemed fun to be a part of around 2013 time. I left EKAT, then GSA offered me Admiral position, Nickman and Jason were very welcoming much like the rest of the clan so I took the position. I was involved with DC and TR for a bit, as I was looking for a good community, however I realised there was too much politics involved in both clans, thus as of January 2020, I have not been active with any of the clan duties, I have not participated in any clan wars, merely only replying to a few discord messages, I have made it clear that as of now I am withdrawn from both clans.

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: I founded UNSC around 2013, joined EKAT 2012. I left EKAT simply because there was too much hostility between the members and drama all the time. I joined GSA around end of 2013 and that kind of died out by the end of 2015 and school, basketball and other things took over, thus GSA died out.

4. How did you find the forums?: Well ashley mentioned it some time ago and said I should apply, and it popped back in my mind recently and I kinda like the idea now, so here I am Smile

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? Ashley, Pixel and then J , reloadium through the PL ... might be others aswell.

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:  I think the people I know at Geno so far, give good energy and are fun to be around. There also isn't much of a community left in PB2 thus I'd actually like to get involved again,  and this clan seems like a well put together and tight community. Hopefully, unrust aswell along the way xD

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: Someone who is active on the game, fun to be around and loves pb2. I'd say I can a good ambassador for GeNo.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
A good player should be able to step up into the role of a leader when needed and follow in other situations. He/She should carry themselves with class, maturity and have determination, they should also have good people skills, give off a good vibe, be enthusiastic in the clan. You can make the argument that good players have to have a good kdr and be great at an aspect of the game, that might be true but within a community I think what makes the person means more than the ability to have a good kdr. A bad player is one that either cheats the game, or is extremely toxic, overcomplicates a situation and is hard work to talk to.

9. Current country/state of residence: United Kingdom

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): The Spartan#4423

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I have time to check the discord and be active in game, activity shouldn't be a problem, an hour every other day at the very minimum.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Wow well that seems pretty cool ngl, I don't see why I wouldn't. You have my word, I think I got it, and I agree.

13. Extra comments/questions: Nope, everything is good Smile
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

IGN : Spartan117God
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: The Spartan#1

by Reloadium Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

What games do you play besides PB2? PC or Console?

For Q6 you answered a community for PB2 where you would like to be involved, however we are looking at the opposite, staying away from the PB2 community.

For Q7, how do you think you can be a good ambassador for GeNo?

What special skills do you have, such as coding, editing, 3D modelling, drawing, etc..?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:51 pm

i just want to say that i can vouch for his character, from what i know of him he's a pretty cool dude and i vced with him a couple times

if pb2 died, would you stay in geno?
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Pixelbyte wrote:i just want to say that i can vouch for his character, from what i know of him he's a pretty cool dude and i vced with him a couple times

if pb2 died, would you stay in geno?

Yes bro ofc, as I said to the reply to reloadium, the reason I applied was mainly because the people I have met from GeNo alway seem like good and fun to be around people. I forgot to mention Mingo (not sure if he is still in GeNo) but I got to know him a bit better and he likewise was a very fun person to be around.
Reloadium wrote:Questioning Phase Begins.

What games do you play besides PB2? PC or Console?

For Q6 you answered a community for PB2 where you would like to be involved, however we are looking at the opposite, staying away from the PB2 community.

For Q7, how do you think you can be a good ambassador for GeNo?

What special skills do you have, such as coding, editing, 3D modelling, drawing, etc..?

I play PUBGM, I used to really sweat that game! That's not a problem, the main reason I applied was because of all the easy going people I have met that are in GeNo, and I thought I should give it a go. It would be nice to have a few GeNo members still involved in pb2 but that is merely a bonus, the most important thing is not PB2. Firstly, I'm a approachable person, I'm chatty and out going, I'm also able to confidently voice the opnions of groups of people if needed. I am good in my judgement of when to lead and follow within a team aswell, and I try to always carry myself with class. Hmm.. well as of computers, gaming and graphics... no. But in real life I played basketball at international standard and I'm a college student.
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:43 pm

From my experience with you in PL I can tell that you make reasonable choices and remarks. No questions, the app was okay apart from the PB2 bits that you talked about.
Good luck!
EDIT: Don't doublepost next time. I merged your replies into a single post.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Elitech wrote:From my experience with you in PL I can tell that you make reasonable choices and remarks. No questions, the app was okay apart from the PB2 bits that you talked about.
Good luck!
EDIT: Don't doublepost next time. I merged your replies into a single post.

I was a bit confused with whether my post went thru or not xD, but thanks for the feedback.
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:56 pm

Your application's alright, but I have few questions for you.

Spartan117God wrote:6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:  I think the people I know at Geno so far, give good energy and are fun to be around.

What will you do once you're accepted and Geno isn't like what you expected?

What's the one thing that makes you unique from others?
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:31 pm

What im getting from your application is that you wanna join solely because you know a few members, and for PB2...My question for you is if you were put into a situation where one of the members were arguing with you, how would you react, and handle the situation?
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Styxx wrote:What im getting from your application is that you wanna join solely because you know a few members, and for PB2...My question for you is if you were put into a situation where one of the members were arguing with you, how would you react, and handle the situation?

Hmmm, well I wouldn't entirely agree with that. Yes, I do know a few of your members, similarly I know a few members from other clans... the difference the members that I know have had a positive influence on my experience in the game. Thus that is something I want to be around, something that makes gaming more fun when you play with your mates. My clan experiences from the past have taught me that I in fact don't enjoy clans that there is lots of "politics" involved, "ranks" and the lot, I want to be part of a community has high morals, I think GeNo has that and I think I'd fit right in Smile

What I do in the real world, I have to deal with conflicts a lot of the time. Players in game are just like family, friends and other people in life. Firstly, I would see what the fighting is about, and try and empathsise with both sides, I'd allow time for both people to calm down then talk to them, ensuring that both people are able to understand eachothers differences, as this normally helps to ease tensions. If both people are happy to leave it there, then that is fine, however in the situation where I cannot help, or they cannot agree to disagree, I'd have to go talk to someone more experienced in the clan.

thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:03 pm

I think you skipped my questions. @thespartan
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

Back to top Go down

Acceptedquestion

by ashley81 Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:04 pm

how would you solve a dispute between 2 clan member if there were no member of rank around
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:43 pm

Kneelfrox wrote:Your application's alright, but I have few questions for you.

Spartan117God wrote:6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:  I think the people I know at Geno so far, give good energy and are fun to be around.

What will you do once you're accepted and Geno isn't like what you expected?

What's the one thing that makes you unique from others?

I think it is important to note, that with any situation, the first impression doesn't matter the most it is what you learn along the journey that matters. I am not a judgemental person, althought it might not be my first impression that might not be bad, I would get actively involved in the clan. In a group of like minded positive people there is always something to learn, something everyone can improve on, I would just have to fine tune myself to the surrounding environment.

I think I've had lots of life experience in situations that have allowed me to develop a well rounded character that can translate into a clan role, this is not to say that the members at GeNo are not well rounded. I've played basketball at a semi professional level, this taught me how to organise and be a part of a team. It has taught me how to be around many teammates that have different personalities, whilst still competing in the sport. I am also a medical student, being around different challenges on a daily basis has allowed to me recognise emotional cues, improved my time management skills, my leadership in both small and larger groups and ability to follow instructions. It has taught me how to perform under the highest of pressures.
I've had open heart surgery as a child, having gone through this with my family, I am grateful for every opportunity that I am given in life, as a result of this I truly want to personify the fact that "you can achieve anything if you truly believe it". I choose wisely what I want to commit my time to, I choose to commit my time to GeNo, thus you will have my undivided effort if a task is in my hands.
ashley81 wrote:how would you solve a dispute between 2 clan member if there were no member of rank around

It is important to understand the nature of the dispute, the skills required to deal with minor bickering is different to a deep rooted personal fight. Firstly, it is important to allow both parties to cool off and speak to them indivudally first. I would try and look at the situation from both of their points of view and try to understand what I would like. Thus keeping both people positive, and pointing out well balanced points that try and bridge the differences between two people. I would encourage them to both take a more understanding approach when they speak again, and settle their differences maturely, reminding them that we are all here to support eachother.
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 pm

Additional, what do you think Geno is struggling with and what are the steps you can do to help the cause? Your opinion.

Also, merge your replies into one post. Avoid double-posting
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:05 am

SO far the application is perfect, I have these couple of questions for you, What type of person are you? and as well What is your dedication level? So far these are my questions.

Among them all- Good luck !
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by loki Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:26 am

Do you see yourself becoming one of the higher-up members of the Clan? If so, what do you plan to do with the powers of a higher rank to benefit the clan? If not, what would you do if offered a promotion?
loki
loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:34 am

Yet again, do not doublepost.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by thespartan Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:55 am

Kneelfrox wrote:Additional, what do you think Geno is struggling with and what are the steps you can do to help the cause? Your opinion.

Also, merge your replies into one post. Avoid double-posting
Apologies, I only just figured out how to merge replies. Obviously, I would not have a specific answer to that question as I do not know the inside affairs to this clan.
I would not say that this is a "struggle", but I can see this clan improving by expanding to multiple other games, that way GeNo will develop a very wide community and culture to positively impact other players.  I spoke  to Arthur last night, who mentioned that only 2 members play PUBGM right now. Myself, being an experienced PUBGM player, made it to Ace tier twice and having held a European ranking within the top 5000 players at one time, I could use my knowledge and ability in the game along with the current GeNo players in PUBGM to expand and begin to establish GeNo within PUBG, that is something I'd be excited in doing.

QaZo wrote:SO far the application is perfect, I have these couple of questions for you, What type of person are you? and as well What is your dedication level? So far these are my questions.

Among them all- Good luck !

Thank you QaZo! If I was to describe myself in three words, I would say I am resilient, easy-going and adaptable. I'd consider myself resilient from some life experiences I have mentioned in my reply to Kneelfrox. I'm an easy going and approachable, and I am able to adapt to a range of situations due to my logical thinking and problem solving. I think the socialbility aspect comes from being able to make new connections and friends quickly in real life and the more people I talk to the more personality traits I understand. I'm logical and organised, and I think this started off when I used to play a lot of Chess when I was very young, ages 4-12, before basketball, and it required a lot of deep thought thus since then I always tend my actions in advance.

Pixelbyte wrote:Do you see yourself becoming one of the higher-up members of the Clan? If so, what do you plan to do with the powers of a higher rank to benefit the clan? If not, what would you do if offered a promotion?

Good question! I recognise that GeNo is not only a clan but a wider group of friends aswell, thus having a higher rank means more responsbility. The real factor this would come down to, is whether I felt as if taking that promotion would benefit everyone else, and if I would fit well within that role. I would also have to take advice from other members in order to gauge how they feel about the promotion. If everyone is happy that they will benefit and I think I can handle the additional responsiblity to my fullest potential then why not? If this was not the case, then I would kindly thank whoever gave the offer for having the confidence in myself, however I would explain the reasons why I don't think this would benefit GeNo.

Elitech wrote:Yet again, do not doublepost.
My bad, thanks for showing me how to merge replies.
thespartan
thespartan
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

+1 Your application was decent, but your answers to the questions that the members asked were really good and provided a lot of detail. Plus you play a lot of PUBG Mobile, so why not?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:24 pm

+1 One of the best applications I've seen in my time. No doubt in my mind you'd fit in well.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:30 pm

+1 you're a good person as far as i can tell, so i don't see why we shouldn't let you in.
loki
loki
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top