Top posting users this month
No user

Slashdown #1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedSlashdown #1

by slashdown Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:16 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Slashdown&id=618076

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: I used to own quite a few, but they all seem to all have been deleted during the purge. The only one that I know of still standing is: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=angelman&id=1812332

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No!

3b. What clans have you been in before?: EKAT, Envy, BoZ, Itami, YrN, Wolflight, SS.

3c. Why did you join those clans?: I joined those clans often because I had friends within the ranks of these clans, or because they were well-reputed within the community.

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: Sorry, but most of these were 2~ years ago.

4. How did you find the forums?: Nory sent me the link! Very Happy

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Nory, Sniper J, Elitech, Hatsu, Arthur, Bry, Maxy, Duriel

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Well, I have been out of the Plazma Burst community for some time, and upon returning, I realized how much fun I had socializing with many of my friends from time past! GeNo has been a fixture in this community for years, and as many of my friends are part of GeNo, I wanted to give it a shot. Of course, I realize GeNo is much more than a PB2 clan, playing many other games, of which I share an interest in many!

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can realistically contribute activity, a friendly demeanor and a willingness to make friends with every member of the clan I don't know, as well as a willing and (hopefully Very Happy) competent video game partner!  

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I believe attitude helps define the player! Someone who is willing to treat others with respect, work at his craft, and consistently make an attempt to improve is what I would consider to be a good player, and someone who is lazy, blames others for his shortcomings, and expects growth to come without the effort is what I would consider to be bad.

9. Current country/state of residence: NYC, NY, USA.

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): lilfendi#6969

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: I am a college student and hopeful small business owner, but I generally tend to be very active on discord, and I will try to give a similar level of activity on the forums if I do get accepted!

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Absolutely!

13. Extra comments/questions: Thanks for reading my app! bai
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

IGN : Slashdown
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Slashdown #1

by Reloadium Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

This is a decent application. However, other than PB2, what other games do you play? PC or Console?

Do you have any special skills, such as coding, editing, 3D modelling, drawing, etc...?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Reloadium wrote:Questioning Phase Begins.

This is a decent application. However, other than PB2, what other games do you play? PC or Console?

Do you have any special skills, such as coding, editing, 3D modelling, drawing, etc...?

Hello! Yes, so other than PB2, I play quite a few PC games, such as Minecraft, Gary's Mod, R6, COD, OOTP.

As for special skills, I'm pretty well versed in gaming law (an area i've studied in extensively in school Very Happy), but as for technological skills, not much sadly.
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:59 pm

slashdown wrote:
5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Nory, Sniper J, Elitech, Hatsu, Arthur, Bry, Maxy, Duriel
Interesting application, my question for you is if there was in any particular reason where most of your friends that you have listed here were to quit this clan and join a new one, would you follow them?
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:01 pm

Styxx wrote:
slashdown wrote:
Interesting application, my question for you is if there was in any particular reason where most of your friends that you have listed here were to quit this clan and join a new one, would you follow them?

I would not, as if that happened, I would have hopefully made friends with all the other members of the clan by that point! Very Happy
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by mingo1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:14 pm

I think you know me! Hahaha, but I really like your application Slashdown.

What personal qualities of the people you are already familiar with in the clan do you see in yourself?

Smile
mingo1
mingo1
Non-Member

IGN : mingo1
Points* : 291

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:21 pm

mingo1 wrote:I think you know me! Hahaha, but I really like your application Slashdown.

What personal qualities of the people you are already familiar with in the clan do you see in yourself?

Smile

There are so many of you, I left a few of my buddies out TT Laughing

But as for the question, I know all of my buddies in here to be genuine, friendly, accepting people, all traits I try to strive for on a daily basis!
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 am

What if there was a fight in GeNo chat what will you do to resolve the situation?

Last edited by QaZo on Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by nory Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:41 am

Well made application, and I already feel as if you would fit into our community from the time we've spent in illustrious chat.

My only question may seem a bit personal, but I am curious, what type of business would you ideally be running? If you would rather not say, then I don't mind.
nory
nory
Official Member

IGN : nory
Points* : -22

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:02 am

Your application is pretty much elaborated.

If it ever happens and you get promoted to a Moderator, do you know how to handle this position?
Do you have any experience in Moderation, from the past?

Could you tell me a
good and a bad moment that you have experienced from the past in this position and how did you handle the bad situation?
What happend and what did you do in the
good situation?
I am asking you these questions because we both have been in
YRN before and we both know that they are not handling situations as they are supposed to do and are either using wrong tactics or just don't care if something wrong happens out of the ordinary. From your answers, i want to see what you believe would be the right thing to do in each situations.
The only thing that you forgot to mention in your application is that you also knew
fish, which is me?

Overall, i know that you will be a
good fit in this family and i really hope for you the best! Good luck!

Last edited by Alex2002 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a [/color].)
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:28 am

I've seen how you act in PL and I can say that, without a doubt, you're one of the most mature individuals there (no joke). And from our conversation about the ENCE-Illustrious trade, I can tell that you're very thoughtful about other people's emotions.

Absolutely no questions from me. Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

AcceptedSlashdown #1

by loki Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:40 am

slashdown wrote:9. Current country/state of residence: NYC, NY, USA.

hope you're okay.

Why did you leave the clans you were in?

and, i'm not trying to doubt you or anything, but based on your reasoning to join, i'm not exactly sure what it is? do you want to join to play games with us?

but eitherway i'd be happy for you to join!
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:50 pm

QaZo wrote:What if there was a fight in GeNo chat what will you do to resolve the situation?

Hi! So, I would most probably discuss the issue with both parties, and see if I could come to some resolution. If not, I would report it to my higher ups.

nory wrote:Well made application, and I already feel as if you would fit into our community from the time we've spent in illustrious chat.

My only question may seem a bit personal, but I am curious, what type of business would you ideally be running? If you would rather not say, then I don't mind.

Yeah! So, my buddy and I from school are currently working to open up an E-Sport management company in Europe! We are about a month out from offically incorporating in Estonia! Very excited for the future. Very Happy

Alex2002 wrote:Your application is pretty much elaborated.

If it ever happens and you get promoted to a Moderator, do you know how to handle this position?
Do you have any experience in Moderation, from the past?

Could you tell me a
good and a bad moment that you have experienced from the past in this position and how did you handle the bad situation?
What happend and what did you do in the
good situation?
I am asking you these questions because we both have been in
YRN before and we both know that they are not handling situations as they are supposed to do and are either using wrong tactics or just don't care if something wrong happens out of the ordinary. From your answers, i want to see what you believe would be the right thing to do in each situations.
The only thing that you forgot to mention in your application is that you also knew
fish, which is me?

Overall, i know that you will be a
good fit in this family and i really hope for you the best! Good luck!

First of all, hey Alex Very Happy! I didn't even know you were in GeNo, but ofc i know u and love ya Wink. As for my moderation experience, I have a bevy of experience in that field, being a moderator in such chats like PL, Itami, EKAT, Wolflight, and large discord servers outside the realm of PB2, so I believe I could handle it. I've been involved in plenty of bad situations in my past (like us all), but one that I had to deal with personally is people spamming and causing a fracas in chat, of which I used my moderation powers to discipline the perpetrators fairly, as well as talking to them to personally to understand why they did it. As for a good situation (much prefered XD), I've held game nights or streamed things for members of certain chats on twitch, of which they seemed to really enjoy!

Elitech wrote:I've seen how you act in PL and I can say that, without a doubt, you're one of the most mature individuals there (no joke). And from our conversation about the ENCE-Illustrious trade, I can tell that you're very thoughtful about other people's emotions.

Absolutely no questions from me. Good luck.

Thanks elitech <3

Pixelbyte wrote:
slashdown wrote:9. Current country/state of residence: NYC, NY, USA.

hope you're okay.

Why did you leave the clans you were in?

and, i'm not trying to doubt you or anything, but based on your reasoning to join, i'm not exactly sure what it is? do you want to join to play games with us?

but eitherway i'd be happy for you to join!

Yeah! So, many of these clans literally just died, so I had to leave them naturally. SS, I left it for EKAT, but mind you, I was 13 and trying to get in the favors of iMiranda (this was like, 2013). As for YrN, many members didn't have the best experience there, so we all left in a mass exodus. Nothing against them.

As for my reasoning for joining, it's not only just to play games, but to chill and talk with my friends, and meet new, similarly minded people to make friends with!
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

Acceptedquestion

by ashley81 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 pm

u live in nyc? are u staying safe xD?
also do u play any other games other then pb2
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:38 pm

ashley81 wrote:u live in nyc? are u staying safe xD?
also do u play any other games other then pb2

Yeah! XD I am trying my hardest to stay inside at all times.

As for other games I play, Minecraft, Gary's Mod, R6, COD, OOTP are the main other games.
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Slashdown wrote:
6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Well, I have been out of the Plazma Burst community for some time, and upon returning, I realized how much fun I had socializing with many of my friends from time past! GeNo has been a fixture in this community for years, and as many of my friends are part of GeNo, I wanted to give it a shot. Of course, I realize GeNo is much more than a PB2 clan, playing many other games, of which I share an interest in many!

Geno is not the only clan who gives the same aspect, aside from having friends inside the clan what made Geno unique from others?

Slashdown wrote:Yeah! So, many of these clans literally just died, so I had to leave them naturally.

You left most of your clans because of its idleness, what if the time comes when Geno undergoes the same state as your clans before what will you execute in that kind of situation?
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 am

Kneelfrox wrote:
Slashdown wrote:

Geno is not the only clan who gives the same aspect, aside from having friends inside the clan what made Geno unique from others?

Slashdown wrote:Yeah! So, many of these clans literally just died, so I had to leave them naturally.

You left most of your clans because of its idleness, what if the time comes when Geno undergoes the same state as your clans before what will you execute in that kind of situation?

Hi! So, as for the first question, I believe the variety of games that GeNo plays and the friendly community (not to mention it standing the test of time) has set it apart from other clans. As for the second question, like I did with many of those clans, I would try my very best to revive GeNo if it reached such a state of idleness.
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:45 am

you mentioned that you were a small business owner and that peaked my interest. if you don't mind me asking what do you sell? What motivated you to make your own business?
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:02 am

slashdown wrote:Yeah! So, my buddy and I from school are currently working to open up an E-Sport management company in Europe! We are about a month out from offically incorporating in Estonia! Very excited for the future. Very Happy
@Vic
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by slashdown Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Vic wrote:you mentioned that you were a small business owner and that peaked my interest. if you don't mind me asking what do you sell? What motivated you to make your own business?

Hey! So Elitech linked you to the quote with the type of business I am looking to start, but as for what motivated me to open this business, my friend and I decided to use our pretty extensive law expertise to help people within an industry we both have a great passion- gaming!
slashdown
slashdown
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top