Top posting users this month
No user

Killa#2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedKilla#2

by Styxx Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:11 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Styxx

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: DaCr4zyKilla.

3. Are you currently in a clan? No.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo? YrN, and Stardom.

3c. Why did you join those clans? I joined Yrn since i had a lot of friends in the clan, and heard it was very active, welcoming, and skilled. I joined Stardom after getting accepted by Irina. I joined for the activeness, and get back in the feel of pb2 They were welcoming, and friendly, also there was a few friends in that clan that I still enjoy talking to such as Jay, Irina, Luminary, and Pilatus.

4. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because back in the day we were slowly becoming inactive, and most of the users I have talked to left, or became inactive themselves. I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, but shortly after leaving and joining Yrn, I became inactive myself, and ended up quitting pb2 for a while.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to comeback to GeNo since it this clan has always treated me as family, Everyone in the clan is easygoing, and friendly. I would love to get back into playing games, and chatting with everyone. Lastly I want to keep GeNo active, and rise to the top.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo? I used to not put in a lot of input in ideas,  GeNo movie night or not chat too often, so I would like to change that and be active in chat, and on forums more. I would like to also contribute to ideas, join more in events, gaming.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I was very friendly with members, and outgoing. I did not have issues that often with users, I lastly stayed active, and kept good relationships with people in the clan.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence: Canada.

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000): K1ng#0005

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat? I am active everyday on Discord, so that will not change for forums, and chat.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan? I want this second change to ultimately change the mistakes that I didn't fix back in the day. I want to make good impressions, and decisions that will help the clan thrive more.  Lastly I would like to take the chance to help keep the clan active, and welcoming.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility? Yes, I absolutely clan.

13. Extra comments/questions: I hope I can prove to you all I am chill, and respectful, and Loyal. even if I get accepted or not, lastly thank you for taking the time to read this.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

IGN : DaCr4zyKilla
Points* : 42

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Killa#2

by Reloadium Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:29 pm

Decent application, no complaints.
Two questions I'd like to ask you are: Are there any games you currently play? And would you be willing to follow GeNo if we were to move to a new main game?
Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 pm

I knew you personally under my former name Luminary and I still think that'd you'd be a good fit for a team like this. I just want you to elaborate on how GeNo treated you as family. [5]

Last edited by renami/carnage on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : omission of detail)
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:44 pm

Hello, your name sounds familiar. By the way, your account seems pretty skilled and fresh, just wanted to compliment you. no homo
DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:3c. Why did you join those clans? I joined Yrn since i had a lot of friends in the clan
Will you ever leave the clan, if it ever happens to you to see some close friends of yours in a other clan?.

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:4. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because back in the day we were slowly becoming inactive, and most of the users I have talked to left, or became inactive themselves. I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, but shortly after leaving and joining Yrn, I became inactive myself, and ended up quitting pb2 for a while.
1. If somebody is very well known to you, is there going to be a probability that you are going to leave the clan for him/her?

2. If we again become inactive for a short while, is there a probability that you are going to get bored again, then leave the clan and wait till it gets active again?

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote: 7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I was very friendly with members, and outgoing. I did not have issues that often with users, I lastly stayed active, and kept good relationships with people in the clan.
Let's say that you get into an arguement, how will you confront this situation?

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:13. Extra comments/questions: I hope I can prove to you all I am chill, and respectful, and Loyal.
What does loyalty mean to you?

Although, a decent application!
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:23 pm

renami/carnage wrote:I knew you personally under my former name Luminary and I still think that'd you'd be a good fit for a team like this. I just want you to elaborate on how GeNo treated you as family. [5]
Oh hey bro, I appreciate that. What I mean by treating me as family is that they were very welcoming, kind, and overall fun to be around. They made me feel comfortable, and I could be myself around them.
Elitech wrote:Decent application, no complaints.
Two questions I'd like to ask you are: Are there any games you currently play? And would you be willing to follow GeNo if we were to move to a new main game?
Good luck.
As side from PB2, I do play a lot of games on my xbox, my mains are gta5, nba2k and fortnite mostly now. But im open to anything.  Also I would still follow GeNo if moved to a different main game. That wont change anything for me.
Alex2002 wrote:Hello, your name sounds familiar. By the way, your account seems pretty skilled and fresh, just wanted to compliment you. no homo
DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:3c. Why did you join those clans? I joined Yrn since i had a lot of friends in the clan
Will you ever leave the clan, if it ever happens to you to see some close friends of yours in a other clan?.

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:4. Why did you leave GeNo? I left GeNo because back in the day we were slowly becoming inactive, and most of the users I have talked to left, or became inactive themselves. I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, but shortly after leaving and joining Yrn, I became inactive myself, and ended up quitting pb2 for a while.
1. If somebody is very well known to you, is there going to be a probability that you are going to leave the clan for him/her?

2. If we again become inactive for a short while, is there a probability that you are going to get bored again, then leave the clan and wait till it gets active again?

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote: 7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo? I was very friendly with members, and outgoing. I did not have issues that often with users, I lastly stayed active, and kept good relationships with people in the clan.
Let's say that you get into an arguement, how will you confront this situation?

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:13. Extra comments/questions: I hope I can prove to you all I am chill, and respectful, and Loyal.
What does loyalty mean to you?

Although, a decent application!

Hello Alex! also yes, I was able to get my old account back, and thank you that compliment means a lot to me.

If some of my close friends happened to be in a different clan I would not join. Reason being that from past experience it doesn't always work out. When I joined YrN I felt welcomed and had many friends but it didn't feel like home. (GeNo being home), also like I said before I am dedicated to keeping GeNo alive, and I want it to thrive for a long time.

1. If there was somebody well known to me and was in a different clan I would still not leave, Like stated above, it wont change anything, and adding on my dedication and loyalty will stay in this clan.

2. If the clan becomes inactive I will not leave. I will try my best to keep it active, and enjoyable for everyone even if most of the clan members go inactive. That is the one mistake of mine that I wanted to fix the most, and will if given the opportunity.

If i were to get into an argument I will handle the situation maturely, I would dm the clan member personally about the situation, and try to fix it, if the situation escalates I will bring in a moderator or higher to assist with the situation.

Loyalty to me is someone who will stay by the clans side no matter what the situation maybe. Being loyal is also being trustworthy, honest, and responsible, and I believe I can bring all of this to GeNo.

Thank you im glad you like my application.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:47 pm

I don't know if we've met before because your name seems to be familiar to me. However, this is a decent application coming from a former member.

DaCr4zyKilla wrote:

It's pretty clear to me that you're still listed as YrN's official member in both Discord and Forums. Are they even aware that you left? Mind explaining?

DaCr4zyKilla wrote:5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to comeback to GeNo since it this clan has always treated me as family, Everyone in the clan is easygoing, and friendly. I would love to get back into playing games, and chatting with everyone. Lastly I want to keep GeNo active, and rise to the top.

If you experienced that Family vibe here in GeNo, why would you leave in the first place? I know you stated your reasoning in your resignation that some members of the clan doesn't treat you right. How come that not reporting these specific members you were talking about won't help you that time?

You told Juan that the community around GeNo was Annoying, Cancerous, And useless. Why didn't you tell these to the councils that time?

I know we're talking about past, but it is relevant to get things cleared.

I had a lot of questions but most of it got their answers already.

Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:03 am

Kneelfrox wrote:I don't know if we've met before because your name seems to be familiar to me. However, this is a decent application coming from a former member.

DaCr4zyKilla wrote:

It's pretty clear to me that you're still listed as YrN's official member in both Discord and Forums. Are they even aware that you left? Mind explaining?

DaCr4zyKilla wrote:5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back? I wish to comeback to GeNo since it this clan has always treated me as family, Everyone in the clan is easygoing, and friendly. I would love to get back into playing games, and chatting with everyone. Lastly I want to keep GeNo active, and rise to the top.

If you experienced that Family vibe here in GeNo, why would you leave in the first place? I know you stated your reasoning in your resignation that some members of the clan doesn't treat you right. How come that not reporting these specific members you were talking about won't help you that time?

You told Juan that the community around GeNo was Annoying, Cancerous, And useless. Why didn't you tell these to the councils that time?

I know we're talking about past, but it is relevant to get things cleared.

I had a lot of questions but most of it got their answers already.

About the YrN forums and discord, I do not have their discord at all anymore, and im only listed in awards but im crossed out. Not sure where you see all of that. Im guessing it is outdated, since most people in that members list are also not in the clan for their forumotion.

So about my leave, I was contacted by Juan, Josh, and the others to join them when things were getting hectic, and people were slowly becoming inactive. I did not necessarily leave for not only certain people treating me wrong, but I wanted to give YrN a try and see maybe i could feel at home and welcomed On top of that they were more active at the time but, it did not feel like the same thing I experienced in GeNo. It was a mistake leaving, and i realized that. That's why im hoping for a second chance to fix the things I could have done, and move passed them.

About the community thing, I dont quite recall myself saying the community if I have then that is wrong. That message was mostly directed to Panik, and Kill4ever. They were very toxic, and had a major effect on the reason I said that. Juan was trying to recruit me when asking that question I believe. But overall I had no issues with the community it was just those two. I apologize if I did end up saying that.

Bringing up my past was perfectly fine, and im happy to answer all the questions you are confused of.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:21 am

DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:Also like I said before I am dedicated to keeping GeNo alive, and I want it to thrive for a long time.
I am going to give you a bit of a difficult question here.
According to what you have said quite a few times, you want to keep the clan alive as much as you can.
Do you have any plans or a specific tactic for that? Like how do you plan on keeping the clan alive?
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:30 am

Alex2002 wrote:
DACr4zyKilla1 wrote:Also like I said before I am dedicated to keeping GeNo alive, and I want it to thrive for a long time.
I am going to give you a bit of a difficult question here.
According to what you have said quite a few times, you want to keep the clan alive as much as you can.
Do you have any plans or a specific tactic for that? Like how do you plan on keeping the clan alive?

In all honesty I do not have a plan just yet of how to necessarily keep the clan alive. But ima do my best by staying active, interacting with other members, and putting input, and the clan first always. Lastly I apologize if I state that a lot in my replies, but i will find a solution to it.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:15 am

DaCr4zyKilla wrote:So about my leave, I was contacted by Juan, Josh, and the others to join them when things were getting hectic, and people were slowly becoming inactive. I did not necessarily leave for not only certain people treating me wrong, but I wanted to give YrN a try

So It's pretty clear to me now that you left not only because of Panik and Kill4ever. But also because the councils of YrN proposed a membership to you and you bit it. That's my only concern since some of the questions I'm supposed to ask have been answered already. My next comment will be my vote.

Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:17 am

Do not triplepost. I've merged your replies into a single post.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Kneelfrox wrote:
DaCr4zyKilla wrote:So about my leave, I was contacted by Juan, Josh, and the others to join them when things were getting hectic, and people were slowly becoming inactive. I did not necessarily leave for not only certain people treating me wrong, but I wanted to give YrN a try

So It's pretty clear to me now that you left not only because of Panik and Kill4ever. But also because the councils of YrN proposed a membership to you and you bit it. That's my only concern since some of the questions I'm supposed to ask have been answered already. My next comment will be my vote.

It wasn't just their proposal, I wanted to try out a new experience myself anyway, they were more active at the time, and I thought if knowing most of them, and a change of scenery, would be great. They were welcoming, and nice, but it did not feel like my experience with GeNo at all, and that's when I realized my mistake, before leaving them, and quitting for awhile. This was the past though, and I learned from it, heres hoping I can get this second chance to redeem myself.

Elitech wrote:Do not triplepost. I've merged your replies into a single post.
Thank you for merging my posts, much appreciated, and my apologies, I will refrain from triple posting.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:35 pm

Your name just gave me back memories I don't know if you would remember me ELMasperron aka sir cheif? but This application of your perfect the replies, are enough to just to ask you questions, since you said in your application
I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, wrote:
How will you contribute to the clan if the clan falls out again will you leave or what will you do to keep the clan alive still?

- Among all continents
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by Styxx Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:47 pm

QaZo wrote:Your name just gave me back memories I don't know if you would remember me ELMasperron aka sir cheif? but This application of your perfect the replies, are enough to just to ask you questions, since you said in your application
I tried to stay, and keep the clan alive, wrote:
How will you contribute to the clan if the clan falls out again will you leave or what will you do to keep the clan alive still?

- Among all continents

Hey Masperron I do remember you, Im glad your still in this clan! So how I am going to contribute to the clan to keep it alive is by firstly staying active myself in chat, and on forums. Secondly adding new ideas / inputs to keep the clan alive and active, such as a members Pb2 tournament and or any other games that others would prefer (Just one quick Idea I found to be interesting) , that way people could still interact with each other., and last but not least I will not be going to leave if the clan falls out again, I've made that mistake once, and I will not do it again, This clan is my home, and I wanna make sure to keep it that way with you guys in it as well.
Styxx
Styxx
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 pm

+1 I don't see any reason not to let him back in and I think it would be great to have him here
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by bright Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:47 pm

+1 glad to see familiar faces come back.
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:53 pm

+1 I believe you'll do better than before now.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:22 am

+1 You are really chill, and I don't see you as a person who causes issues, or has caused issues in the past, and it's still glad to get an old member back.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top