Top posting users this month
No user

Zhysh #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedZhysh #3

by Zhysh Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:52 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Zhysh

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TheStrunenthy

3. Are you currently in a clan?:no

3b. What clans have you been in before?:[DARK CLAN]

3c. Why did you join those clans?:Why did a friend of mine give me that chance?

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:when I joined [DARK CLAN] it was March 7, 2017

4. How did you find the forums?:out of curiosity xd

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:because a friend of mine Sniper J and Mingo1 that's why I decided to join GeNo

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:To entertain GeNo ofcourse

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:What defines a bad player?:a player that I do not know and insults me what differs is the character and respect

9. Current country/state of residence:Germany

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000):I have no discord:I have no discord

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?:I dont know

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:Yes

13. Extra comments/questions:no
Zhysh
Zhysh
Non-Member

IGN : Zhysh
Points* : 30

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Zhysh #3

by Xemonis Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:31 pm

I noticed myself saying this more often to the recent applicants, even before. This application seems to be not consequential to you.

Zhysh wrote:5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Sniper J

I've talked to Jay and he told me that he doesn't know you.

Zhysh wrote:6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:because a friend of mine Sniper J and Mingo1 that's why I decided to join GeNo

This reason of yours is not valid to me at some point. You can't just join a community because you have friends in it, what if Jay and Mingo left? Of course you will also leave because you're only here for them.

Friend:

Zhysh wrote:7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:To entertain GeNo ofcourse

I guess we already have personal problems that entertains us. So we don't need an additional jester.

Zhysh wrote:8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:What defines a bad player?:a player that I do not know and insults me what differs is the character and respect

After reading my comments above I'm pretty sure am considered as a bad player to you. I'm only pointing out how lacking and unconvincing your answers were.

Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by loki Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 pm

even though this application is already denied and there are issues, i just want to say he's pretty annoying in-game and always wants my pp, and leaves before he gets killed which is pretty annoying.

i don't think he will be a good fit for GeNo because he seems to lack maturity (even more so than me) and his answers here reflect that.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Let me bring up some important issues about you.

You love PB2 and you love to play it for ranked. This includes having a lot of banned alt accounts. I know for a fact that you're the same person as the names that I'm about to list: Fange, Ninja46, elionel23, and Devil Man. On all of those accounts you are banned for farming SP. All of these accounts act and talk the same like you, I've seen how you play in-game and I can say that you seem to be toxic. You care so much about getting on the leaderboard that you leave right before you die, just to not lose your beloved virtual player points. You've done this multiple times, and I don't think that you've learnt your lesson after four banned alts, and I don't think you will anytime soon.

Next is the lies that you've put in your application. When you applied the first time you claimed that you were from the Philippines yet your IP was from Venezuela. The next time that you applied you claimed to be from Austin, TX in the U.S. And the next time you claimed to be from Germany. It's obvious that you're making this story up, and I don't believe that you have enough money to immigrate to 3 different countries within a two week time period, and I don't think anybody would do that. You didn't list all of your banned alts in fear of getting found out that you are a player points farmer in 2020, and the alt that you listed this time doesn't even lead to a correct account.

Next is the fact that you aren't fit at all for this clan. Based on all of the replies that you've given to all of the questions, especially the critical questions, to me it seems that you are joining only for the tag, only for the sake of being in the clan. You've faked being in the clan before, and even faked being in other clans before. That being you having the YRN tag on your Devil Man account for the longest time, and having the GeNo tag on your Fange account, and even your Zhysh account on multiple times, and you thought that you were in GeNo just because you added Elitech on the forum. The only game that you listed that you play is PB2, and even if your entire story is cleared up that's still a huge turn off for me because most of the people that are in the clan aren't interested in PB2, except those that are playing in PL in their respective teams.

Overall, your application is EXTREMELY weak, and your story is extremely sketchy. I suggest you to not bother applying ever again in the next decade if you don't want to get these issues brought up again.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:41 pm

Since this application is going to get Denied, no matter what, i just want to say this:
Zhysh wrote:3b. What clans have you been in before?:[DARK CLAN]
The fact that you have joined Dark clan before, says a lot.
By the way, no offense and no hard feelings. I hope that we see you again after a while and you have matured. That's all from me, have a good one!

Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:21 pm

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:because a friend of mine Sniper J and Mingo1 that's why I decided to join GeNo wrote:

No need to comment, but going to talk about your mistakes. from this application on Question 6, you'll only join for friends but not for any good reasons to contribute to the clan but just  ''entertain the clan'' not only that we have repeatedly told you to remove the tag kindly But you words would be ''what do you mean'' or either proceed to ''LOL'' instead of being mature and remove the tag but instead acted childish to still have the tag, making other believe you were in ''GeNo'' This really would hurt your chances from getting in GeNo. I would suggest you as reloadium said to comeback when you mature enough.

Among all continents, Now we have told you the facts
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Application Denied

Reason(s): Applicant did not answer a single question.

Re-apply: Two weeks from now, 4/27/2020
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top