Top posting users this month
No user

1nfern0 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied1nfern0 #1

by 1nfern0 Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): here go https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=1nfern0&id=1714791

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Dexter Gordon, heres da link   https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Dexter%20Gordon&id=1790335

3. Are you currently in a clan?: No i am not

3b. What clans have you been in before?: Nova and LoA (league of assasins)

3c. Why did you join those clans?: Because they asked me to lol. one of them was because i lost a bet

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: i probobly left nova in april of 2018 and loa i left in like beginning 2019 or late 2018. i cant remember when i joined though

4. How did you find the forums?: I asked Ashley

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: no, but id like to get to know some ppl

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Ive always viewed this clan as one of the higher elite groups in this game and i would be happy to see myself among the best.

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: i believe that my abilities in game have room for improvement, and im not sure what i can do as of right now. maybe i can bless this clan with my positivity Smile

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: First off, bad players don't exist. They are just new or haven't put in the time that somebody else has. But I feel like calling yourself bad could be used as motivation to improve. A good player is somebody who can take their fire, their rage and use it to get better without directing it to others. You can be the best player in the world. #1 on leaderboards, perfect kdr or whatever. But If they're toxic i lose respect for them. Being a good player Is someone who is level-headed through the entire game, while being slaughtered or hitting shots with mind boggling accuracy. Somebody who can find the weaknesses of another person and use it to devastating effect. its not all about mechanics and accuracy though. You need to perfect your mental game as well.  And those are the good players.

9. Current country/state of residence: I live in California

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Infenroo#6752

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: if productive means talking to people or posting and commenting often then i will try to be as active as i can be. that said i don't always have time because of school. this is no longer an issue however because of the coronavirus. My school is closed until may lmao
12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:   ye

13. Extra comments/questions: Im working to get my kills above my deaths
1nfern0
1nfern0
Non-Member

IGN : 1nfern0
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: 1nfern0 #1

by Victor Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:34 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.
just to clarify we aren't a pb2 clan anymore so you don't have to sweat to get the kills up, we really don't care anymore.
what we do care about is the person behind the name, and their personality. honestly, i don't know who you are but that'll change if you get accepted.
the app is okay, i loved your response to question 8.
in question 7. you mention in-game abilities. don't worry about that, you can be perma-bottomfragger and we'll accept you if you're a good person.
as for 6. again, best as in good players, or good people in general?
no further questions, good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

Deniedquestion 6.

by ashley81 Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm

in question 6 u said that u viewed geno as a elite group but is there other reasons why u joined
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:46 am

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Ive always viewed this clan as one of the higher elite groups in this game and i would be happy to see myself among the best. wrote:

What makes us so sure that we're elites? but further then that how will you contribute to the clan? so far the application is decent. Good luck!
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by bright Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:00 am

what other games do you play or do you only play pb2?
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by 1nfern0 Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:30 am

Vic wrote:what other games do you play or do you only play pb2?

I play rocket league and that's it really.
1nfern0
1nfern0
Non-Member

IGN : 1nfern0
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:25 pm

How would you deal with an aggressive member of the team? How would you break up a skirmish if it involved controversial topics (like race, religion, or sex)?
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:08 pm

Frankly, I don't like the way you answer to the questions. It seems like to me that you rushed it and you're not that devoted on joining.

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Ive always viewed this clan as one of the higher elite groups in this game.

You said you always see this clan as one of the elite groups in the game it seems to me that GeNo isn't the first and only option for you, there are other clans who's still operational like GeNo.

1a. Why did you choose GeNo?
1b. What made you think that you fit in this clan?

I would be happy to see myself among the best

This is just egotistical, you want to be part of us because we're one of the best in your perception.

1c. What if the time comes that most of the members suddenly becomes inactive and time by time the clan name loses its recognition, what will you do?

These are the only questions that I have for you so far.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am

Voting Phase Begins.

Sorry if you question remains unanswered but we will be moving into Voting Phase.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:36 pm

-1 For simply neglecting your application by not responding to my questions, you could've gotten a positive vote from me if you showed your dedication. However, you failed to manifest that.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Your neglect and ignorance for your application is mostly proof of you not really caring for joining the group, but rather whatever sense of vanity having the tag of an "elite" clan (as you put it) would bring you. Try to routinely check up on the phases of what you're doing. -1
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:20 am

-1 I feel like you could've done a lot better with both the questions on the application and the questions presented to you by the members. Just by this I can see that you aren't really dedicated to joining, but if you had answered the questions better, I probably would've given you a positive vote.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:14 pm

-1 Lack of reason to join and lack of dedication to answer the questions provided to you, I understand you need some time to think about the answers but you don't need two days. I've played with you before in PB2 and you get really tilted at rapid defeat.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Application Denied. Applicant reached -4 votes at one time.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

0000 - 1nfern0 #1  15751310
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down