Top posting users this month
No user

Kneelfrox #8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedKneelfrox #8

by Kneelfrox Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.):
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kneelfrox&id=1153589

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:

I used to have lots but I can't remember their Usernames and I don't have acess to these accounts anymore.

3. Are you currently in a clan?

No

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?

DLN

3c. Why did you join those clans?

It's been 2 and a half years since I Joined this clan and I only lasted for few months helping to lead it. I can't really remember my reasoning on why I joined the clan because it's been a long time ago. I reckon because I'm closed friends with the leader and gave him a hand to organize stuffs.

4. Why did you leave GeNo?

I left GeNocide for personal purposes. There was this community that time, a game called Mobile Legends. Plazmaburst community was way more bigger than this game way back 2017. I decided to start on a new community, make friends, have some new experiences, and et cetera. There was a lot of times that I attempt to leave Plazmaburst for good way back 2016 but It seems like I'm pretty connected in the game that's why I can't leave it. But ever since this Game Mobile legends got released, I did put my time here and time by time i get to forget the game I used to be addicted on. There was some times that I remember Pb2 and my friends I used to play and talk with but the Community of ML keeps on getting bigger then I got into an Esport team. I never expected to get paid and be a Licensed Esport player who spent 4 years of his life playing a 2D Flash Game. And that obligation kept me from coming back.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?

I miss our fun, if there are still old members that I used to be close with. I may not be that active in PB2 or never will. but I'll be active in Discord. After all, GeNo was the first clan that I felt like a family.

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?

I can contribute my presence in Discord unlike before that I chat only nonsense stuffs.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?

I did become active on Forums, suggesting ideas on every sections, I was always ready to help my squadmates on their problems that I have knowledge on.

Immaturity, I was 13 that time and I admit thay I was definitely one of the immature members of Geno.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence:

Manila, Philippines

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):

Kneelfrox#8827

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?

I can't give an accurate answer but I will be more active than before.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?

I reckon you miss my naughtiness, but I assure you my words has more sense than before.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?

Yes

13. Extra comments/questions:

I don't clearly remember how many times I applied for Geno but it was lots.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Kneelfrox #8

by Zemai Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:21 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

I'm going to sleep now so I don't have anything at the moment, will go over your application more in depth tomorrow.
Zemai
Zemai
Official Member

IGN : Zemai
Points* : 22

Back to top Go down

by Victor Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:32 am

Seems everyone comes back to GeNo when they're in quarantine... Oh, how lucky we are!
No questions, I've led a clan with you (remember Platinum?) and during that time I got a pretty accurate idea of who you are.
Good luck.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm

We barely play PB2, only a select few from the members still do, (some people might start playing PB2 more now since PL got revived) do you play any other games that are on steam? Would you be interested in CS:GO, or PUBG Mobile?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:48 am

Application pretty good, how will you contribute to the clan? Good luck.
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by bright Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:01 am

Glad to see a familiar face back, no questions. Good luck.
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 am

I'm not a steam peson but I do play PUBG mobile but I guess it's impossible to team up because we're on differenr server.

I can contribute just like before, being active in forums and discord, and also by being a good model of the clan.
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Victor Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am

Voting Phase Begins.

+1 Cool to hang out with, knowledgeable and mature. I probably have the least experience with you but that doesn't mean I don't have an idea of what you're like.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by JDC55 Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:25 pm

This application was actually really good. From what I remember, you were pretty active in GeNo and a solid member. There's really nothing I can pick out to dispute you. +1
JDC55
JDC55
Official Member

IGN : HeRoZiC aka JDC55
Points* : 564

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:29 pm

The application is was amazing I have no word to describe but here you go +1
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by ashley81 Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:14 pm

good application +1
ashley81
ashley81
Official Member

IGN : ashley81
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:07 pm

+1 I remember you for a little bit in old GeNo and you didn't seem to be a trouble maker, and another reason is because you play PUBG Mobile.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 pm

A good application from an old member. I remember you well and would love to see you back in the clan. +1
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Honest application. I see no reason to deny you and your wanting to rejoin the clan even after an extended period is respectable. +1
renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Accepted, come to Discord for further information.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: