Top posting users this month
No user

BlvxkByrd #5

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedBlvxkByrd #5

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:50 am

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net, PB2 profile link etc.): https://steamcommunity.com/id/blaxkbyrd/

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links:
I do not have any active alternate accounts at this time.

3. Are you currently in a clan?
I am not currently in a clan.

3b. What clans were you in after leaving GeNo?
I had returned to Cyklone for a very brief moment.

3c. Why did you join those clans?
I joined Cyklone because I was one of the founders.

4. Why did you leave GeNo?
I had left GeNo for personal reasons, going inactive just after I voluntarily resigned as I had entered military service.

5. [Critical] Why do you wish to come back?  
I have ALOT of history with this great clan. I first started interacting with Genocide when I was working peace-keeping missions in the community, in which I had the pleasure of meeting Spirit. Not too much later, I had decided to join in which I've enjoyed much success. I really enjoy what the clan stands for and I've grown a liking for the people in it.  

6. [Critical] What would you contribute this time that you didn't contribute last time you were in GeNo?
This time, I will do my best to actually play games with the other members and participate in scheduled activities. I do ask for your most sincerest understandings as I have alot of responsibilities in the real world, most of which someone my age shouldn't even have as I am still pretty young. My profession does tend to eat away at my time. I think this only acts as a support for my character, though. I am someone you can count on.

7. [Critical] How did you display good behavior in GeNo? How did you display bad behavior in GeNo?
I established a very standout career for myself in Genocide by closely working with the leadership at the time to improve "quality of life" for members within the clan. Thanks to my work, I've laid the foundation for more fairness and equality for all members while also acting a sort of activist for people with mental disabilities.

8. [Optional] Current country/state of residence:
I currently reside in the United States, in the state of New Jersey.

9. Discord Username (followed by Discord ID #0000):
All For My Goddess#0777

10. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?
AI will be on at least once a day.

11. [Critical] In your own opinion, from the clan's perspective, why should we accept you back into this clan?
I think you should be asking me why you should deny me from coming back in this clan. You can't lose, accepting me will simply result in you gaining back one more talented person to further contribute to this amazing clan. On top of, if the unfortunate unlikelihood that my acceptance isn't as smooth as we both hope it will be then you can simply revoke my membership.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?
I've handled it before, I can handle the responsibility again.

13. Extra comments/questions:

I would like to make this very, very, very clear. In my last application I'd say a great majority of concerns over my application were concerns already voiced and cleared in my last application that got me accepted. I please ask you to not try and revoke my application on grounds that were already cleared the first time I joined, because that actually makes no sense. I have my old application at my full disposle to assist you in the event anyone gets confused about somethings that may or may not be brought up here.

Thank you and remember, the only stupid questions are the ones that are not asked.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

IGN : BlvxkByrd
Points* : 84

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: BlvxkByrd #5

by bright Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:19 am

Questioning Phase Begins.

In the Rules/Tips specifically in section 7 it states " If we see you trash-talking or bragging around the servers to annoy other people, that's going to significantly hurt your chances. We've set up codes of conduct in this clan which state that all members should be respectful of other players, regardless as to "who started it" or whatever the other person may have said." And tonight you've already dismissed that tip. My question is how do you expect us to accept you when you display that type of behavior? And what are some methods you can use to improve?
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:59 am

First off, I don't know how you have the courage, confidence and the nerve to reapply to GeNo - all while displaying your problematic behavior in full force AND the lack of the desire to change that behavior.
That's the killer for me.
You randomly outburst at people who have done nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to you directly, all so that your god complex can strengthen itself beyond reason.
How do you expect us to even give you the slightest chance of rejoining when you're not putting in the effort? Hell, you don't even want to change.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452240105489/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132220.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452730839110/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132216.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452991016985/Screenshot_2020-02-19_174513.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681500559886385162/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681501234053906491/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681501929737945135/unknown.png

Trust me, I'd find more if I had the time, but unfortunately I do not.
Now, these are just snippets of you presenting your erratic behavior (within our chat) that I had the time to find.
Before applying again, did you ask yourself how you were going to craft an excuse (or apology) for this?
Let me answer it for you. Of course you fucking didn't. And you never would've.
How many times have you started a flame war in our chat? How many times, Blackbird?
If this was 2016/17/18 you would have been long gone from our clan as a whole. You have me to thank for letting you stay in the chat.

Blackbird wrote:...and I've grown a liking for the people in it.

Who the fuck are you trying to sell that to?

If you're going around insulting members (including chat members) while still thinking you have even a tiny chance of getting accepted, you're wrong.
You're not welcome here.

Last edited by Elitech on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Bright wrote:Questioning Phase Begins.

In the Rules/Tips specifically in section 7 it states " If we see you trash-talking or bragging around the servers to annoy other people, that's going to significantly hurt your chances. We've set up codes of conduct in this clan which state that all members should be respectful of other players, regardless as to "who started it" or whatever the other person may have said." And tonight you've already dismissed that tip. My question is how do you expect us to accept you when you display that type of behavior? And what are some methods you can use to improve?

Everybody's sense of humor is different. Mine is definitely not like anyone else's around here and I suppose the only thing I can do is, in the future, attempt to better clarify that I am not serious... even though I've stated numerous times and everyone already knows that if I otherwise state so then nobody should take me seriously.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Elitech wrote:First off, I don't know how you have the courage, confidence and the nerve to reapply to GeNo - all while displaying your problematic behavior in full force AND the lack of the desire to change that behavior.
That's the killer for me.
You randomly outburst at people who have done nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to you directly, all so that your god complex can strengthen itself beyond reason.
How do you expect us to even give you the slightest chance of rejoining when you're not putting in the effort? Hell, you're don't even want to change.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452240105489/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132220.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452730839110/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132216.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651808576527925249/681498452991016985/Screenshot_2020-02-19_174513.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681500559886385162/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681501234053906491/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/346271904471973890/681501929737945135/unknown.png

Trust me, I'd find more if I had the time, but unfortunately I do not.
Now, these are just snippets of you presenting your erratic behavior (within our chat) that I had the time to find.
Before applying again, did you ask yourself how you were going to craft an excuse (or apology) for this?
Let me answer it for you. Of course you fucking didn't. And you never would've.
How many times have you started a flame war in our chat? How many times, Blackbird?
If this was 2016/17/18 you would have been long gone from our clan as a whole. You have me to thank for letting you stay in the chat.
Blackbird wrote:...and I've grown a liking for the people in it.
Who the fuck are you trying to sell that to?

If you're going around insulting members (including chat members) while still thinking you have even a tiny chance of getting accepted, you're wrong.
You're not welcome here.

"I don't know how you have the courage, confidence or nerve to reapply to Geno". You see, that's interesting. It's interesting because:
1. I've exclaimed numerous times I was reapplying.
2. I've done nothing wrong.

As I've said to Bright, my sense of humor is different from everyone's and everybody who has known me for long enough definitely knows that unless I so say, I shouldn't be taken seriously. You know this, Bright knows this, etc. Who are you all fooling?

Don't bring drama to this application and don't pick and choose when to be offended because it benefits you. Bright had every chance to say "Blackbird I know you play around alot but please stop, you're offending me". What did he do? He actively retaliated. I believe Bright even said himself "It doesn't matter who started it first".

So I conclude this with this final note: Don't pick and choose when to be offended because it benefits you.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:02 pm

This was all just ''jokes''?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645988087528292353/681559934810325062/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132220.jpg

You being xenophobic to ElMasperron was a joke?

And how am I choosing to get offended when it wasn't even directed to me? Really, tell me, I'd like to know.
Saying ''its a joke'' is one of the easiest scapegoats. I see directly through it.

Blackbird wrote:2. I've done nothing wrong.
In your mind.
Blackbird wrote:1. I've exclaimed numerous times I was reapplying.
But hey, you could have been joking. Who knows?
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Elitech wrote:This was all just ''jokes''?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645988087528292353/681559934810325062/Screenshot_2020-02-19_132220.jpg

And how am I choosing to get offended when it wasn't even directed to me? Really, tell me, I'd like to know.
Saying ''its a joke'' is one of the easiest scapegoats. I see directly through it.

In your mind.

You can be offended by something that wasn't directed towards you, that excuse doesn't work. Second, I'm not xenophobic I just have a very colorful vocabulary. Third, this instance wasn't a joke I was upset at Hatsu however Hatsu and I have since worked it out.

Watch this; I can keep going. This is how wrong you are:

4. I reserve the right to Freedom of speech, so no. I did nothing wrong.
5. I reserve the right to express myself emotionally.
6. Don't post my personal quarrels up here, regardless if they were posted publicly on the Geno server.
7. You all act like you're so innocent. Every single person on this Forum is bullshitting yourselves when you come at me.
8. I'm not going to kiss ass to better my chances of being accepted. I'm getting accepted regardless, whether if it's with this application or my 10,000th application. So don't think you're protected from the full force of my verbal no-fucks-given, if you're acting retarded I will call you out on it.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm

zBlaxkByrd wrote:
Elitech wrote:This was all just ''jokes''?

In your mind.

You can be offended by something that wasn't directed towards you, that excuse doesn't work. Second, I'm not xenophobic I just have a very colorful vocabulary. Third, this instance wasn't a joke I was upset at Hatsu however Hatsu and I have since worked it out.

Watch this; I can keep going. This is how wrong you are:

4. I reserve the right to Freedom of speech, so no. I did nothing wrong.
6. Don't post my personal quarrels up here, regardless if they were posted publicly on the Geno server.
7. You all act like you're so innocent. Every single person on this Forum is bullshitting yourselves when you come at me.
8. I'm not going to kiss ass to better my chances of being accepted. I'm getting accepted regardless, whether if it's with this application or my 10,000th application. So don't think you're protected from the full force of my verbal no-fucks-given, if you're acting retarded I will call you out on it.
9. If it was a problem then, you would've said something then. The screenshots say "today" which literally proves you were holding onto them just to use them against me later because those are days old. You've been caught.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:15 pm

I am not and never will be vicariously offended (offended by proxy).
I'm no one's lawyer, Blackbird. I'm just pointing out the facts.

Blackbird wrote:4. I reserve the right to Freedom of speech, so no. I did nothing wrong.
Fair enough... that doesn't mean you reserve the right to drop n-bombs and f-bombs as you please.  Freedom of speech? Sure. Freedom of hate speech? No.
Blackbird wrote:6. Don't post my personal quarrels up here, regardless if they were posted publicly on the Geno server.
That's the only thing you've said so far that I actually respect. By the way, nobody from GeNo is from New York. You're welcome.
Blackbird wrote:8. I'm not going to kiss ass to better my chances of being accepted. I'm getting accepted regardless, whether if it's with this application or my 10,000th application. So don't think you're protected from the full force of my verbal no-fucks-given, if you're acting retarded I will call you out on it.
Proves my entitlement and god complex points further.
Blackbird wrote:9. If it was a problem then, you would've said something then. The screenshots say "today" which literally proves you were holding onto them just to use them against me later because those are days old. You've been caught.
The mobile screenshots aren't even mine, but even if they are, have you ever considered the possibility that we were investigating your behavior? No? I thought that would give you a hint but... cool.
It's not us putting our ''offense'' on hold until it's a benefit to us. It's me being lenient.
I'm trying to be sympathetic - believe me - but you're making it all the more harder for me to approach you.
You have my DMs if you need to talk.

Last edited by Elitech on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ''I am'' to ''I am not'')
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:24 pm

IMO for the very "friendly" conflict you have with Eldritch, I believe in you that you were joking with other in a unique way. (At least unique to me, culture difference).
But the other guy probably have a different perspective. 
With that stated, you should probably be a little bit more careful who you joke with, some people react to your joking insults defensive rather than a form of joke. Since some of us got insulted and took it rather seriously.
(Though you might be right that the other guy isn't considering your perspective, but publicly, by doing insults as a form of joke, you risk looking like a bad guy.)

For Eldritch: 
Since blackbird said it was a joke, we should assume it is a joke;
If we wanted to purpuse this case, we should probably ask those victims whenever that felt like a joke to them.

Then again, the following above is just some suggestions and statements from me. I have no control over what y'all want to do in your lives.

Back to your application, a question:
From your current perspective, if there is one (or more) changes you can make to this clan, what would it be?
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:49 pm

There's a lot I could say for this application, but I'll specifically speak on two items.

First and foremost, you mentioned that you have a very different and unique sense of humor, one that seems to involve using insults in a joking way. Now you may find that funny, but I'm sure others within our clan do not find it as humorous, and that presents a problem. We can pin some of the controversy surrounding you to your behavior, or what you claim is your sense of humor, as some people may see it as an easy way to insult people with the scapegoat that it's "all a joke." I, however, will take your word for it that it's a joke, but as I said, some people may not find it as humorous, so, my question is this:

Would you still use the same kind of humor if you are accepted into GeNo? And if so, how do you plan to remedy a situation where a member, or multiple members find your humor offensive?

My second point is that you mentioned your right to free speech. We do not censor anything unless it is purposefully meant to be demeaning or derogatory. I understand where Elitech is coming from, however, I do not believe he was trying to suggest that you don't have a right to say what you want, he was merely implying that people can be criticized for what they say. You're more than welcome to say what you please, but the moment that someone complains about it, we must do something about it. Now I'm not saying you've done this directly in our own chat, but if you are accepted into GeNo, any complaints will be taken seriously and I want you to be fully aware of that.

Anyways, I've known you for a long time now and I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding your name, as I have been caught up in it myself. How you've presented yourself over the years and as you do now is part of how we can judge you while you run through the Application Process. So I don't want you to blame other people if they have the wrong impression, as you are the only person who can change the impression you give off. Your application is decent and I suppose your over-confidence is good, however, others have considered you to have poor attitude. I just want you to think about the impression you give off and if it's maybe worth changing in order to ease the minds of the members in GeNo.

Anyways, good luck on your application.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:15 pm

CrezyKoishi wrote:IMO for the very "friendly" conflict you have with Eldritch, I believe in you that you were joking with other in a unique way. (At least unique to me, culture difference).
But the other guy probably have a different perspective. 
With that stated, you should probably be a little bit more careful who you joke with, some people react to your joking insults defensive rather than a form of joke. Since some of us got insulted and took it rather seriously.
(Though you might be right that the other guy isn't considering your perspective, but publicly, by doing insults as a form of joke, you risk looking like a bad guy.)

For Eldritch: 
Since blackbird said it was a joke, we should assume it is a joke;
If we wanted to purpuse this case, we should probably ask those victims whenever that felt like a joke to them.

Then again, the following above is just some suggestions and statements from me. I have no control over what y'all want to do in your lives.

Back to your application, a question:
From your current perspective, if there is one (or more) changes you can make to this clan, what would it be?

I wouldn't change a thing, at least for now. Maybe I would get rid of the forums for something easier for everyone to use. I feel like not everyone knows how to mess with them and you're always waiting around for tburn to fix what you can't.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Xemonis wrote:There's a lot I could say for this application, but I'll specifically speak on two items.

First and foremost, you mentioned that you have a very different and unique sense of humor, one that seems to involve using insults in a joking way. Now you may find that funny, but I'm sure others within our clan do not find it as humorous, and that presents a problem. We can pin some of the controversy surrounding you to your behavior, or what you claim is your sense of humor, as some people may see it as an easy way to insult people with the scapegoat that it's "all a joke." I, however, will take your word for it that it's a joke, but as I said, some people may not find it as humorous, so, my question is this:

Would you still use the same kind of humor if you are accepted into GeNo? And if so, how do you plan to remedy a situation where a member, or multiple members find your humor offensive?

My second point is that you mentioned your right to free speech. We do not censor anything unless it is purposefully meant to be demeaning or derogatory. I understand where Elitech is coming from, however, I do not believe he was trying to suggest that you don't have a right to say what you want, he was merely implying that people can be criticized for what they say. You're more than welcome to say what you please, but the moment that someone complains about it, we must do something about it. Now I'm not saying you've done this directly in our own chat, but if you are accepted into GeNo, any complaints will be taken seriously and I want you to be fully aware of that.

Anyways, I've known you for a long time now and I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding your name, as I have been caught up in it myself. How you've presented yourself over the years and as you do now is part of how we can judge you while you run through the Application Process. So I don't want you to blame other people if they have the wrong impression, as you are the only person who can change the impression you give off. Your application is decent and I suppose your over-confidence is good, however, others have considered you to have poor attitude. I just want you to think about the impression you give off and if it's maybe worth changing in order to ease the minds of the members in GeNo.

Anyways, good luck on your application.

All respectable concerns. Allow me to try and show you my perspective though. I come from an over-abusive childhood both at school and at home. I was raised in the ghetto and went to a high school where white people (me) were minorities. To add on that, I got myself into the Army as a grunt combatant where I learned how to handle and fire just about every weapon there is and so I did. The point is, I'm very intelligent but definitely not cultured. So I'm sure you can see now why I would find 9/11 to be funny and why I run around calling everyone obscure names even when I'm just playing around.

Now, regarding everyone who may potentially take issue with my sense of humor if being accepted into the clan, I simply ask that they pull me to the side or something. All you have to do is say something like "Blackbird on a real note that's offensive to me, please tone it down." Being petty and running around my back with the words I speak without saying anything isn't going to solve anything and I'm sure you can understand why I wouldn't respect the complaints of somebody who does that.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 am

How are you willing to show your ''fellow clan mates'' that you aren't a bad person?  how do we know you won't do the same action you did just last 2 days ago? When someone comment something will you do the same disrespect to your future clan mates? or are you going to do a 'joke' Because I certainly never had a Text from you saying it was just a joke. how do we truly believe you if this action won't happen again. I'm starting to think that question 7 states you ''mental'' even saying to someone in discord you will catch aids from me how does somebody catch aids on a text mind to explain? As ‘’Elitech said I'm just stating facts’’ I will do the same. Even when it was outside from GeNo we still have to follow our policies to the clan. even when your applying to show good behavior

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677596652852346890/682095297320452133/image0.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677596652852346890/682095313514790912/image0.png  Xenophobic

BlvxkByrd #5  Giphy
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by zBlaxkByrd Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 am

ELMasperron1 wrote:How are you willing to show your ''fellow clan mates'' that you aren't a bad person?  how do we know you won't do the same action you did just last 2 days ago? When someone comment something will you do the same disrespect to your future clan mates? or are you going to do a 'joke' Because I certainly never had a Text from you saying it was just a joke. how do we truly believe you if this action won't happen again. I'm starting to think that question 7 states you ''mental'' even saying to someone in discord you will catch aids from me how does somebody catch aids on a text mind to explain? As ‘’Elitech said I'm just stating facts’’ I will do the same. Even when it was outside from GeNo we still have to follow our policies to the clan. even when your applying to show good behavior

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677596652852346890/682095297320452133/image0.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677596652852346890/682095313514790912/image0.png  Xenophobic

BlvxkByrd #5  Giphy

It's overwhelming evident that there is a great deal of emotion in your question, here. On top of that, your spelling is all over the place and it's hard to comprehend exactly what it is you're trying to ask me. Fortunately I'm intelligent enough to have translated most of what you asked however in the future, I politely ask that you double check everything before submitting and thinking calmly and clearly.

Now to answer your question, I had a very long talk with both Spirit and Elitech regarding my actions. Joining Genocide could prove beneficial for me and for everyone else because:

1. I have every intention of contributing as much as I can to this clan.
2. You all would help me with my "attitude problem".

Here are some screenshots of conversational pieces I strongly advise you look over carefully.
https://prnt.sc/r7rzx3
https://prnt.sc/r7rzo0
https://prnt.sc/r7s0gg
https://prnt.sc/r7s160
https://prnt.sc/r7s1ci

I thank you for posting your questions and concerns on my application. If you have any more, please do not hesitate to put it up here.
zBlaxkByrd
zBlaxkByrd
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:33 pm

Voting Phase Begins.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm

+1 I understand that there have been a lot of chances given to you and you have broken most of them to keep your behavior at bay, but i'm willing to give you ONE last one. Don't fail what you're getting a last chance at, and aim to improve as a better person. Good luck.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Wiz Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:20 pm

Despite being one of the more controversial people in the community, I'm willing to give you another chance. Your responses after to Jay's post gave me a change of heart and I liked what I read. Just keep in mind that some people take your sense of humor differently so be mindful in what you say. +1
Wiz
Wiz
Prestige Member

IGN : Wiz
Points* : 25

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:26 am

+1 for the reasons specified above.
Don't mess it up.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:52 am

I gave a negative vote in the past as the others were uneasy with you at first.

Now that everyone is more chill with you, a +1 it is.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top