Top posting users this month
No user

Carnagee #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedCarnagee #2

by renami/carnage Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:18 pm

1. Steam Profile Link (or Battle.net link, PB2 profile link etc.): No, sir

2. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state the usernames with their respective profile links: Yes, Luminary: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Luminary&id=1707096

3. Are you currently in a clan?: Negative

3b. What clans have you been in before?: ReVel, Demonology/Prohphet

3c. Why did you join those clans?: Fun groups to associate with, especially since we weren’t hostile (relatively)

3d. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?: Date? No. Why I left? The clans whithered away.

4. How did you find the forums?: The most rudimentary of research. Searched up GeNo applications, found the new site, and now im here

5. Do you personally know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: No.

6. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: As I said in my application without the Hex Colors (sorry about that), it looks like a well made unified amalgamate of players with a solid base for a clan of who are devoted to the cause.

7. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: A fun player to stick around.

8. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
A good player demonstrates tenacity. A good player isn’t a script kiddie using programmed exploits made by others to get kills (yes, I’ve seen this). A good player is a good sport. Minimal complaints unless the gravity of the problem is actually significant. A bad player could be the polar opposite, or just toxic because he/she doesn’t get their way.

9. Current country/state of residence: Miami, FL

10. Discord Username (followed by ID #0000): Kid Ren#3369

11. How productive will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Somewhat. I have time to check Discord, but I also have interests/responsibilities.

12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I have no real reason not to. I’d actually be perturbed if someone said “no” to this question.

13. Extra comments/questions: Not particularly. I await the question and voting.

renami/carnage
Non-Member

IGN : bawls
Points* : -25

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Carnagee #2

by renami/carnage Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:26 pm

I apologize for part 1. I thought it was still asking for everything but my PB2 account. It's Carnagee: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Carnagee&id=1786846
renami/carnage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Questioning Phase Begins.

Do you really only play PB2, since you didn't link a steam account? Do you play on consoles, and if so, what games do you play?

Also your answer for Q7 is weak. Do you have any skills such as video editing, coding, streaming, etc?

How do you think you're going to fit in to a totally different community when you don't know anyone?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by Criii- Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:14 pm

You seem to be familiar to me, because I was also in a Prophet clan. Do you remember who was the Prophet Leader?
Criii-
Criii-
Non-Member

IGN : Criii
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:42 pm

[quote="Reloadium"]Questioning Phase Begins.

"Do you really only play PB2, since you didn't link a steam account? Do you play on consoles, and if so, what games do you play?"

I play all Halo games on console. I don't really play PB2 as often in comparison. I've recently introduced myself to Warface.

"Also your answer for Q7 is weak. Do you have any skills such as video editing, coding, streaming, etc?"

"How do you think you're going to fit in to a totally different community when you don't know anyone?"

I'm in the process of learning how to code in Visual C++. Tutorials showing the basics/elements of the language.

I can fit into the community if you all choose to assimilate me into it. Of course this means that I will have to converse. There actually may be a few acquainted with me.

Criii- wrote:You seem to be familiar to me, because I was also in a Prophet clan. Do you remember who was the Prophet Leader?
xChakra and Emo Foxie Boy

Sorry that I accidentally erased the formatting for Reloadium's quote.

I am extremely interested/invested in learning all new maths and I want to advance in efficiency no matter the difficulty. If you want to count that as a skill, then that'd be one.

I also enjoy recreational art. Like concept arts of Geometry Dash or Halo. Or sometimes I like to remake a picture without trace. So that MIGHT be another “skill”
renami/carnage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:15 am

Merged all of your messages together. Please don't quintuple post next time.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by bright Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 am

Number 4 and 5 sound kinda sus, but in all seriousness what gave you the impulse to join? why did you seek us out? this wording sounds weird. but basically uh why do we appeal to you? because it just sounds like you want to join out of pure boredom, at least that's what it sounds to me i could be completely off.
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Victor Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 am

Q6 is on the short side, but I guess it's okay.
Good luck, no questions from me as of right now.
Victor
Victor
Council Member

IGN : Sovereign
Points* : 510

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 pm

renami wrote:12. [Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must fill out a resignation form to confirm you're leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: I have no real reason not to. I’d actually be perturbed if someone said “no” to this question.

Actually if I recall, someone did answer a No to that question before LOL.

Eitherway, a question: 
From your current perspective as one from outside of the clan. If there is one (or more) change to the clan which you can decide, what would it be?
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

AcceptedBy Bright

by Renami Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:13 pm

No. 4 and 5 are legitimate. But, if you want to know why I’m applying now, here’s why. I’ve always thought of this clan as comparatively professional in relation to PB2 clans, which is why I think I’d meet people more tolerable than I’ve met in the past. Especially since one of the convictions of the clan is playing while having fun, that’s why I think that.
The only thing would be the logo, but that’s mostly innocuous and fine. I would want a better one, but, ultimately that’s opinion based.
Renami

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm

if GeNo ever falls apart how would help out would you leave immediately or stay?
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by renami/carnage Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 pm

A question like that is weird because it doesn't clarify:

How it's falling apart
How nice the clan has been to me in this hypothetical
If it's falling apart in just one game (from what I know this clan aims to be multi-faceted)

Any who, for a question that vague, I can only provide a vague response. If available, I will at least try to assist.
renami/carnage
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Voting Phase Begins.

Your app was definitely decent, and your answers were good at the same time. You seem determined to join after you got denied for a dumb reason. +1
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:51 pm

+1 You seem sensible and knowledgeable and you answered the questions in a professional manner.

Last edited by Elitech on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by QaZo Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:22 am

You seem very chill as well responsible even as your application show you more for who you are so here you go +1[img]

Carnagee #2 FaroffVastAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted
QaZo
QaZo
Official Member

IGN : QaZo
Points* : 2

Back to top Go down

by Criii- Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:43 pm

You seem to be cool, I won't downvote. +1
Criii-
Criii-
Non-Member

IGN : Criii
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by CrezyKoishi Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:47 pm

+1, you seem like a chill guy.
CrezyKoishi
CrezyKoishi
Official Member

IGN : CrezyKoishi
Points* : 76

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:15 pm

+1 i like ur responses good luck
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Victor Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:37 am

Accepted, contact a Prestige or above for an invite link to the discord server.
Carnagee #2 15751311
Victor
Victor
Council Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top