Top posting users this month
No user

Emo Foxie boy #9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedEmo Foxie boy #9

by xAllcemestx Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:24 pm

1. PB2 Username:Emo Foxie boy

2. PB2 Profile Link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo Foxie boy&id=1519801

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Emo Fox&id=1568848

4. How long have you played PB2?:3 years

5a. Kills Count:8,680

5b. Deaths Count:7,341

6. Are you currently in a clan?:No

7a. What clans have you been in before?:IMG TDA TDS Hexigon IMG

7b. [Optional] Do you have an approximate date about when you joined, and when you left these clans?:No

8. Why did you join those clans?:They were all filled with great people.I Wanted to fit in and i wanted to make friends with them.1 of the clans i was invited to at a random time.YrN

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them:I Know betts masterofthemall Mingo 1 iMarx MaxyDude0

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?:I Have been rejected by GeNo several times,4 i think.And i want to really join since you guys are really fun to play with.I Have not ever really had any personal problems with the members.I Also admire the clan.I Would like to make friends in GeNo.And the last reason is because i want to be in a clan with legends of pb2.And i want to be friends with them.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?:Well as i always said i can make a good impression on GeNo.And might be able to make GeNo look alittle better.Im almost in the Top 100 best players.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:What i think is that a good player is mostly positive.Has a serious attitude but alittle fun inside.The bad player has no skills.Not positive mostly.And isn't mature.

13. Current country/state of residence:Illinois Chicago

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?:I Can be active when ever u want me to be.I Can be active atleast 3 or 4 hours a day or two.

15. What server do you mostly play in?:USA California

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test:No, i have not been tested: No i haven't

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?:Yes, i believe so

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?:Member

19. Extra comments/questions if you have any...?:None
xAllcemestx
xAllcemestx
Non-Member

IGN : Emo Foxie boy
Points* : 7

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Emo Foxie boy #9

by Reloadium Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Decent application, i see.
But i have some questions:
1. On #Q11 it says that you can make GeNo a little bit better, but how so?
2. Also on Q11 it says that you are almost in top 100, but we do not really much care about skill, our main thing is really good attitude and behavior.
3. Can you also contribute anything more like map making, video editing, coding?
Also, what do you prefer: Skill or Attitude?
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by xAllcemestx Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

iXorizon wrote:Decent application, i see.
But i have some questions:
1. On #Q11 it says that you can make GeNo a little bit better, but how so?
2. Also on Q11 it says that you are almost in top 100, but we do not really much care about skill, our main thing is really good attitude and behavior.
3. Can you also contribute anything more like map making, video editing, coding?
Also, what do you prefer: Skill or Attitude?

Honestly i mostly prefer Attitude. But i highly support skill.I Could say i prefer them both but i would say i prefer attitude more. Also about the sentence, Its as i say.i think i can make a good impression on GeNo.My main answer would be being a pro or just a skilled person.Other one is being nice and mature.I Know alot of people like people like that.I Can be mature and nice if i wanted to.And i do so i will

Last edited by xAllcemestx on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot he asked me another question)
xAllcemestx
xAllcemestx
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 am

Alright, no more questions from me, good luck.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

by thesneakingninja Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:40 am

Hey, you live in Chicago? I have many friends there. Not by a chance you go to Walter Payton?
thesneakingninja
thesneakingninja
Non-Member

IGN : Sneaky
Points* : 98

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:07 pm

You were never invited to YRN. Your last application in YRN was on 30th August, you listed only DOB as your past clan there, I don't know why, but you didn't list it in here. How can you make GeNo to "look better"?
"The bad player has no skills." Well, GeNo is not skill based clan, wich means we are not looking to the skills really. As I remember I denied you twice when you were applicant in YRN. I met you in game after some days... Let's say you attidue wasn't really good. I don't like the fact, that you can contribute to GeNo to "look better". As I already mentioned GeNo is not skill based clan. What you don't like in GeNo? I mean, you wrote you want to change something, what is it?
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by xAllcemestx Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:09 pm

CaptainSolo wrote:You were never invited to YRN. Your last application in YRN was on 30th August, you listed only DOB as your past clan there, I don't know why, but you didn't list it in here. How can you make GeNo to "look better"?
"The bad player has no skills." Well, GeNo is not skill based clan, wich means we are not looking to the skills really. As I remember I denied you twice when you were applicant in YRN. I met you in game after some days... Let's say you attidue wasn't really good. I don't like the fact, that you can contribute to GeNo to "look better". As I already mentioned GeNo is not skill based clan. What you don't like in GeNo? I mean, you wrote you want to change something, what is it?
on a sniper match juan came on the match and asked who wants to be invited to YrN.Me and my ftriend said me so he let us in without an application.I Forgot when it was i think it was ABOUT A WEEK AGO. but if u dont believe me i have no proof so just ask juan him self.
xAllcemestx
xAllcemestx
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Suzu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:27 pm

I remember you. you are that guy who keeps putting other clan tags like YrN and you also used the GeNo tag when you weren't a member.
Suzu
Suzu
Non-Member

IGN : Suzu
Points* : 62

Back to top Go down

by xAllcemestx Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Hibiki wrote:I remember you. you are that guy who keeps putting other clan tags like YrN and you also used the GeNo tag when you weren't a member.
well first when i registered for geno forums i thought i was in GeNo. Second i want to change to be nicer more mature with some fun inside.its as i said.I Dont really like impersonating clans.And also i dont know you
xAllcemestx
xAllcemestx
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by xAllcemestx Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:30 pm

I have not seen anyone vote.Strange
xAllcemestx
xAllcemestx
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by CaptainSolo Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 pm

You didn't answer any of my questions. We choose when your voting will start, and you might be denied for editing your application. Better read the rules next time. You even failed to list clan.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo
Non-Member

IGN : CaptainSolo
Points* : 450

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:38 pm

[Application Denied]
Reason: Applicant failed to properly list a past clan and edited his application. It was a rule to not edit your application. https://genocideclan.forumotion.com/t11-rules-tips-when-applying-for-geno. Next time read all requirements/rules before applying/re-applying.
Reapply (11/17/16)
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top