No user

Kostadin 8 #5

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedKostadin 8 #5

by Reloadium Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Kostadin 8

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kostadin%208&id=1080460

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Yes.
iVenum: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iVenum&id=1536645
Steak-: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Steak-&id=1574915

4. How long have you played PB2?: 2 Years and 10 Months

5a. Kills Count: 12 350 (atm)

5b. Deaths Count: 8 324 (atm)

6. Are you currently in a clan?:
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

IGN : Reloadium
Points* : 458

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Kostadin 8 #5

by 79THUSAN Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Why and How?

79THUSAN
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:21 am

I said that i think BoZ doesn't fit me because i don't like that type of clans that are really strict, they don't play pb2 anymore so rip
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:06 am

Ok. Why did you join DF "for a few hours". How can you prove that you won't Clan Hop like you did with DF? On many explanations, you wrote "I forgot", is that really true? If I ever joined a clan, I wouldn't join it without a reason, and I would never forget that reason. So is it true,  that you forgot? Why did you join YrN without knowing most of its 'secrets'? And don't you know that GeNo's Administrators have left? Will you leave after knowing more about GeNo?

Also, can you help contribute in any other ways? Like do you know HTML or CSS or JS? That would help us alot!!

I hope you act as you said. About how a good player is and how a bad player is. I mean, act as the good player not the bad.

Any ways, I hope you answer the questions we asked properly! Good Luck!
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

IGN : Lord IntChem
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 am

I Joined DF for few hours like maybe 5 or 6, i joined without a reason anyways long time ago.
No i don't know Any of these sorry but i plan on learning them on the future
You can think whatever clan hopping is, but for me it isnt
I didnt join YrN for its 'secrets', i joined because i had my friend CaptainSolo and iShockZDiviX there. I was really happy when i got there but GeNo was still my dream clan and it is rn.
What GeNo Administrators? Do you mean council members?
No i won't leave obv, I'm not that dumb. GeNo is a dream clan and if i get into it ill stay as long as possible
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:13 am

iXorizon wrote:I Joined DF for few hours like maybe 5 or 6, i joined without a reason anyways long time ago.
No i don't know Any of these sorry but i plan on learning them on the future
You can think whatever clan hopping is, but for me it isnt
I didnt join YrN for its 'secrets', i joined because i had my friend CaptainSolo and iShockZDiviX there. I was really happy when i got there but GeNo was still my dream clan and it is rn.
What GeNo Administrators? Do you mean council members?
No i won't leave obv, I'm not that dumb. GeNo is a dream clan and if i get into it ill stay as long as possible

No I mean Jay and Vlad. Did you know that? GeNo is your dream clan? Then why didn't you apply before? Are you saying that so that you increase your chance in joining? It won't, so don't try that.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 am

Jay and Vlad are stil like Admins, they are veterans. I knew that since i first applied .
GeNo was my dream clan after i saw it which was in February 2016, then i first applied. Also i am not lying

I am really sorry that i forgot to list MMC as my past clans, i joined it back in Autumn/Winter back in 2014, I am really sorry that i forgot it forgive me please.
I also left it because the leader got banned and i left it.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by WizChem Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:42 pm

They have no access to anything. They have the same amount of permissions of a member.
WizChem
WizChem
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:31 am

Oh sorry, i didn't know...
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Voting Phase has commenced!
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by 79THUSAN Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:29 pm

+1.
I think you'll be a good asset to geno
79THUSAN
79THUSAN
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:46 am

I can tell you what i got tested by dwayne yesterday, the score was 11-15, he won.
Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/czaijl
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by Domino Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Kostadin. I really worked hard to get all this together and I hope you respect my voting together with it's reasoning which you will see below the explanation of what happened and how I am feeling about this.

Today I have played PB2 under my alternate account which I some times use to check players/applicants' behavior in game. You, Kostadin, have been constanly killed by others, including me.
You started talking about how people „copy the professionals of this game“ and are „newborn cunts“. You also mentioned that some players just copy the „skills of the real pros“ and, using a newbie account, smurf around this game pretending to be „pro“.
Nothing bad about that, it is your personal opinion. But when I killed you twice in a row, legit kills, you insulted me to be a, what you ealier stated, „newborn cunt“. You insulted me not directly after those kills. Before the actual insult you said what I stated above and I was asking why you are thinking like this and why „you are so unique then“.
Later on, I have been chatting with a friend of me who told me about you that you tried to leave YrN three times and that you try to be like others (meaning you giving the answers we want to hear etc). He told me to be careful with you and to keep an eye on this app. That's what I did. I've taken reseatch, asked people and finally came to you. The beginning of the conversation was pretty clishé-like. You answered my questions properly, just how people want them to be answered. But after digging deeper you told me that there are multiple reasons you want to join. But you wanted to keep the „unimportant“ unrevealed since they don't matter. The reason you did not mention was the respect. People in famous clan gain respect. That is what you also was looking for. You told me that the behavior in-game is caused by players calling you a ragequitter. And today you mirrored these incidents towards me. You told me to change the way you rage or even completely stop it. As this is a matter of a psychatrist, I did not go any further into that.
You have shown a rather simple intention to join GeNo to me. Wearing the tag means to get a tiny bit of respect. People know you made it in here and these people would be far away from calling you a „noob“ or anything else. Not even stating the ego-pushing fact.

Even if this is a rather simple application to others, who weren't involved in this chat, I hope y'all can understand what I am trying to say, since parts of the discussion were really intimate and should be kept private(with intimate I do not mean the dirty thing u have inside your head, dear reader).

I am still insecure about giving you a +1 or a -1 since I can not look inside your head. I love to expose people. But how it went today was not how I expected it to be. You told me a lot about you and more than I am supposed to know about.

With alot of overthinking and struggling I have flipped a coin. The result of the cion flip said to deny you. But I felt like that was wrong so I have taken the coin away. I don't flip the coin to make votings of it. I flip the coin to see if i am happy with its' result because only then I really know what I want.

With that said, I am willing to give you a +1. I don't know what else to say than good luck.
Domino
Domino
Non-Member

IGN : iDomino
Points* : 289

Back to top Go down

by Reloadium Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Thank you domino for understanding me.
Reloadium
Reloadium
Prestige Member

Back to top Go down

by 79THUSAN Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Hmm I guess with that score, all you have to do is to pass voting phase
79THUSAN
79THUSAN
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 0

Back to top Go down

by Adebayo Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Well. This is one of the toughest apps to pass judgement on. You paint an honest picture by answering all our questions in detail and making lots of unprompted promises. You applied here many times, and then jumped to YrN on your first attempted and I believed you secured a home there. Now you wind up back here after finding out just how much of a shithole YrN is. I'd stay neutral but I hate it when people do that. I'll give you a +1 but any missteps and I'll be forced to have some conversations with prestige about you because I'm still suspicious.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

by Marx Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:00 pm

ive read all this, and i dont have anything to say to contradict you with a -1, you got a +1 by me, Good Luck!
Marx
Marx
Official Member

IGN : Marx
Points* : 114

Back to top Go down

by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Calm and silent. +1

Back to top Go down

by maxydude0 Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:08 pm

+1 You seem you can contribute a lot to this clan. Hit me up about working on the geno yt channel.
maxydude0
maxydude0
Official Member

IGN : Lord Maxydude0 #ESR
Points* : 2535

Back to top Go down

by youakiem Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Welp, since I don't see why I should deny you, I guess that's a reason to accept you, so +1 from me.
youakiem
youakiem
Non-Member

IGN : youakiem
Points* : 5

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:21 am

Overall the application is solid and fairly well done. I don't see any problems, and I think it's safe to say we can expect only good things from you. For that, I'm voting +1.
Tugz
Tugz
Official Member

IGN : Tugz
Points* : 2961

Back to top Go down

by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:34 am

judging by the positive output from the other members.
There is no point of Denying.
So you earn a +1 from me.
kostadin - Kostadin 8 #5 - Page 2 Approv15

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum