No user

Kostadin 8 #3

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VoidedKostadin 8 #3

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:51 am

1. PB2 Username: Kostadin 8

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kostadin%208&id=1080460

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: I had like 10, they all got lost in the data lost. Proof: http://prntscr.com/c8u99m

4. How long have you played PB2?: I first started the game on a website in 2012, 2 years later i made my account in March 2014

5a. Kills Count: 7 934

5b. Deaths Count: 5 385

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No i'm not

7. What clans have you been in before?: JOG, GFNE, DF, CB, IIA, JKL, COPB, PBDR, PRF, NSU, CA, DOB

8. Why did you join those clans?:

JOG: Have fun with members, later on i wanted to join DOB so i left the clan, was in the clan for 1 year.

GFNE: Same with JOG, just this clan died and transformed into DFOE and died again.

DF: Was in the clan just some hours, nothing special.

CB: I don't actually remember but their leader invited me to join and i just had the tag for nothing, no website, no chat, no nothing.

IIA: Was invited again, stayed in the clan for some weeks and left to join DOB.

JKL: I think i was invited. later on while i was in the clan, it died the leader stated because of inactivity.

COPB: I don't really remember, i left the clan to join DOB i think.

PBDR: I asked to join but the leader didn't even know i was in the clan so i left to join DOB.

PRF: I don't remember, i joined and then left to join DOB.

NSU: I applied for the clan and then left to join DOB

CA: I don't think this is even a clan, it's just my friend's chat, i was invited to join and left to join DOB.

DOB: I had so much fun in the clan but i left it cause they always post pr0n in the other chat and i gained little attention.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Pixelbyte, Ayano, Kneelfrox, Sniper J, Alex2002, Crystal Gemstone

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Cause it's a cool clan, never warred, is still alive, some of the members are legends. and also have fun with other members, learn something new from them, and also i want to join because i don't think this is an competitive clan which i like.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: Make the community bigger, better, more efficient sharing it in other games, being loyal to the clan, listening everything.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
A Good Player: the one who helps the newbies, is pro, respects everyone, good skills and doesn't insult.
A Bad Player: The one who thinks he is the best, insults, doesn't help, has bad skills.

13. Current country/state of residence: Macedonia, FYRO.

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Forums: 2-4 Hours Discord: 9-12 Hours (On summer), Forums: 1 hour Discord: 4 hours (When school starts), Forums: 1 hour Discord: 6 Hours (on weekends)

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Europe, Ukraine

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes, i will show utmost respect to clan members and outside of the clan players.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member.

Last edited by Vesper on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 12

Back to top Go down

VoidedRe: Kostadin 8 #3

by BoomStick Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:55 am

Questioning phase begins

No questions.Solid app.Boi got denied to return with twice the power.
BoomStick
BoomStick
Non-Member

IGN : S0RA
Points* : 83

Back to top Go down

by Alex2002 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:59 am

Solid and strong app.
Your app is better than your previous applications.
You have no questions from me.

Good luck! :)

Last edited by bish on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Alex2002
Alex2002
Non-Member

IGN : Alex2002
Points* : 516

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 am

Fine application. But I have some questions.

If our activity slows down, would you leave to join another clan like you did with other 5-6 clans to join DOB?

Back to top Go down

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 am

No i will not, i will think about what i will do.
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am

You have made a definite improvement since your past applications.

Would you leave GeNo if someone or several people invited and/or highly recommended you to join another clan? Would you say that you could be highly influenced by other peers? Based off of all the clans you had listed, it seems like that you were hopping from clan to clan. And it does seem like plenty of clans, especially for only two years of being in involved in the multiplayer community.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:49 am

I would not go to another clan if people invited me, i'll be loyal to this clan.
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:23 am

Good application and better than your last one.No questions atm my lad.Good luck!
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

IGN : Crystal Gemstone
Points* : 1163

Back to top Go down

by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 am

Thanks for the answer, Kostadin. No more questions from my side, good luck.

Back to top Go down

by bright Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 pm

So for #11 what do you mean by saying "listening everything" and "making the community bigger"?
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Bright wrote:So for #11 what do you mean by saying "listening everything" and "making the community bigger"?
By listening everything i mean that i will be loyal and what the higher members say me to do ill do that. For making the community bigger i mean making it in other games like CS as it was stated in my previous app.
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm

1) Cause DOB was like my family, i had many friends in it.
2) No, i joined and left DOB.
3) I'm 10, and yes it will i'm like in school for 6-7 hours from 7:30am to 12:30PM, after that ill do homework and have some free time to spend with the clan.
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Uhh Saint, are you an alt acc of a member in GeNo?No questions atm and good luck kostadin!
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:20 pm

@Saint We do not tolerate any other non-members posting on other people's applications. Please refrain from doing such unnecessary actions.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Spyder just summed what I was gonna say.I think because you didnt know and you applogized maybe a small ban-warning would be appropriate but that decision should go to prestige and above.We're getting of topic btw.
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 pm

gud app
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:51 am

prfile pic: frog

acept him now
Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa
Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa
Veteran Member

IGN : Vladimir Count Dracula
Points* : 10938

Back to top Go down

by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:45 am

I have taken my time to read back and forth the application, many, many times, and the thing that mostly concerned me was how many clans you have been in such a small period of time. It is as if you were simply clan-hopping out of boredom. Taking this in consideration, I had the idea you simply didn't care, joined because you had nothing else to do, left because they gave nothing to do. Until I could finally understand your reasons to leave so many clans, one after the other.

You were playing as a Gambler. Putting all your efforts, all of your ''money'', everything you have into something you consider from heart that is the right choice, and that will work out. But, we all know gambling is a luck game. Sometimes, luck isn't by your side, and that's the reason why you're here right now, because even though you had so many friends in DOB, even though you considered it your family, even though you gave all your money, you gave up on all your clans for DOB, DOB didn't want you. This is where my line of thought has led me to, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

But, save that I'm right, and everything I said is truth, I must ask you, do you actually think GeNo is the right clan for you? If yes, what makes you believe that?
Is GeNo your new DOB now? Or is GeNo one of your past clans that you gave up to join a bigger picture?
Are you sure you are ready and set for the responsabilities it takes, maturity it requires and vigor it asks, to be a member of GeNo?

Back to top Go down

by SurfingPotato240 Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 am

1) Yes i think GeNo is the right clan for me, it gives respect, the members are good, and it is a mature clan appropriate for all ages, but DOB wasn't.
2) No it's not, GeNo is far away from being DOB, if i can join GeNo that would be my clan and i would be in forever, even though i will be invited to a higher clan that requires skilled players i won't join.
3) Yes, i am.
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Pimp Crystal Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am

What would happen if say we got in an arguement.Just HOW would you resolve this problem?
Pimp Crystal
Pimp Crystal
Non-Member

Back to top Go down

by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top