Kostadin 8 #2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeniedKostadin 8 #2

by SurfingPotato240 Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Kostadin 8

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Kostadin%208&id=1080460

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: I had some, they are in data lost, i can't reach them.

4. How long have you played PB2?: Since 2014 (2 Years)

5a. Kills Count: 7 903

5b. Deaths Count: 5 354

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No i am not.

7. What clans have you been in before?: JOG, DOB, CB, JKL, PR, IIA, DF, (There are more, just can't remember ffs)

8. Why did you join those clans?: To have fun with the members, play with them and meet new friends.

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Pixelbyte, Ayano

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: Cause it's a cool clan, i wanna make new friends, have fun, be cool and that.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: Make the community better.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?:
A Good Player: the one who helps the newbies, has good skills etc..
A Bad Player: The one who thinks he is the best, insults and doesn't help at all.

13. Current country/state of residence: macedonia

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: Forums: 2-4 Hours Discord: 9-12 Hours

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Ukraine & California

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: No.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Member
SurfingPotato240
SurfingPotato240
Non-Member

IGN : Kostadin 8
Points* : 12

Back to top Go down

DeniedRe: Kostadin 8 #2

by Tugz Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Overall the application wasn't done very well, as there was next to nothing on elaboration. You're answers, as Panik said, were cliche and went on for at most a sentence. This just tells me you aren't as dedicated towards joining GeNo as we look for in an applicant. -1 from me.

Tugz
Official Member

Back to top Go down

by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:02 am

You keep mentioning that this is all you could do, but I believe it's not the best you can do while answering our questions. Meaning, you didn't put enough effort on this application to get positive feedback from us. Lack of effort, weak application. -1 from me. I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

by iSpyder Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:58 am

I can respectfully say that what gets all of our applicants into the clan is the quality of their application. Say, you want to apply for GeNo, but we are going to critique you based on how well you did on your application, and ask questions for any clarifications. We are not going to "grade" you based on your past affiliations with our other members, and we are most certainly not going to imply who you are as a person from your past mistakes. The application is the very main aspect of this process, and it shows traces of you're personality, as well as how much are you willing to put forth the work and effort. And here, you tried, but you did not succeed with carrying out the minimum of the amount of work and effort that an individual would normally execute. Your answers lacked motivation, and they seemed not well thought-out, and rushed.

Therefore, you have received a -1 from me.
iSpyder
iSpyder
Official Member

IGN : iSpyder
Points* : 1165

Back to top Go down

by Tugz Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:40 pm

[Application Denied]

Reason: Applicant has reached -4 votes.

You may reapply within a week from now: 24/08/2016
Tugz