Panik #2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AcceptedPanik #2

by Adebayo Wed May 18, 2016 3:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username: Panik

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=panik

3. Do you have any alternate accounts (accounts that you own or use, apart from the account you are applying with)? If yes, please state their usernames with their respective profile links: Green Lazer (vaporizerr959, I forgot the password to this account), xVelocitty1 (http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=xvelocityy1)

4. How long have you played PB2?: 3 years now.

5a. Kills Count: 42

5b. Deaths Count: 48

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. What clans have you been in before?: Pyschal, F8TAL, ReVeL, GeNo, YrN (unofficially)

8. Why did you join those clans?: I joined Psychal because it was my very first clan and I wanted to get my feet wet in the PB2 community, I learned about the challenges there are in making a clan successful AND sustainable, I joined ReVeL and F8TAL because all my friends at the time were in that clan, it quickly died out when most of the players left the community. I joined GeNo because it was a family with longevity and success. They didn't (and still don't) judge you based on skill rather they look at the persons character, how the treat others, are they trustworthy, loyal etc. For YrN i joined because their leader Josh asked me to, I gave it a shot but found the clan to be irresopinsble and disrespectful to other players in game (The irony I know, I'll get to my behavior I promise.)

9. Do you know anyone in GeNo? If yes, please state them: Maxy, Jay, Tugz, Pixelbyte, Vlad, Tburn, Cheetah, Vat, Crucify, Killer174, and Kneelfrox.

10. [Critical] Why do you wish to join GeNo?: I turned 18 in February, my activeness in PB2 has slowly began to fade. I still don't know whether I'll be around for PB2.5 . But here's the thing, I made so many friends over the years playing this game and I don't want just leave and never hear from them again. Maxy and J for instance, I've railed/sniped/warfare'd with them for so long. I consider them my two closest friends in this game. I don't wanna just throw it all away. I reset Panik because I let PP destroy the fun I had here and the cherished moments we shared. I want to make it right one last time, this is my last shot, I need one last chance, let ME SHOW YOU that I can be the guy I was that you accepted into the family last September.

11. [Critical] What can you help to contribute to GeNo?: I can be a very active member on forums, I can be a voice in clan decisions, I can help anyone new here learn the basics and teach them what being a GeNo member is all about. I know this sounds cliche, but cliches are for a reason, they're the truth. The last thing I want to do is lie on my application and betray all of your trust(s). I can also take a leader's role here, what I mean by that is that I'm one of, if not the oldest person here. I can use life lessons and incorporate them here to help balance out a situation, dish out advice, or just be a listener to someone who needs/wants to talk.

12. [Critical] What do you believe defines a good player? What defines a bad player?: I'll be honest, I have no right to sit here and right down all the characteristics of a good or bad player because I've been a terrible player for months now. But it's a critical question, so I will. A good player is one who plays PB2 for the cool in game experience of interacting with people and enjoying the various types of maps that PB2 has to offer. A bad player will seemingly enter a game only to boast, whine, insult, or agitate other players and ruin the game play for many.

13. Current country/state of residence: Canada

14. How active will you be on GeNo forums and Discord Chat?: 5-7 days a week.

15. What server do you mostly play in?: Wash and Cali.

16. Have you been tested? If yes, please state who tested you, and please provide screenshot proof of the combat test: TBD.

17. [Very Critical] By applying to GeNo, you will show the utmost respect to your fellow clan members and leaders, as well as to players outside of this clan. This includes being honest about your application and your answers during each phase, and with others concerning your actions. Failure to do so will result in severe consequences, such as dismissal from the clan. If in any case, you wish to leave GeNo, you must sign out a resignation form to confirm your leaving. If you do not fill it in, we have every right to say we kicked you out of the clan. There are codes of conduct that must be followed if you are going to represent our clan. Do you believe you can handle this responsibility?: Yes, this time, I will prove that i can.

18. Are you applying for Member or Trial Member?: Trial member.

19 (I added this so I can get some things off my chest). Any additional question and/or comments?: I want to use this space to apologize to some in this clan who I have wronged. First of all, I want to tell Tugz how infuriatingly stupid I was in-game over the past few months, I want to apologize for the shameful, hurtful, disrespectful, and gutless remarks I made towards you in game. I get red in the face when I think about it now that I've had time to digest what I've done. I don't expect an apology, I just want you to know that I'm extremely sorry for the things I said.

Jay: I want to apologize for that night on Discord a few months back. I was way too "excited" and did A LOT of stupid shit (pardon my use of words) that I do regret. Most off all, I deeply regret telling you to "Kill yourself". That was inexcusable, I can't believe I said those things to anyone let alone someone who I consider one of my closest friends in the community. I want you to know how sorry I am and that something like that will NEVER happen again.

Pixelbyte: I want to apologize for bullying you when you first got accepted into the family. I was very rude to you. Instead of making you feel welcome, I insulted you and put you down in front of clan mates. I'm really, really sorry for that and regardless of what happens, I hope we can put our past feud behind us and be friends.

Maxy: First off I want to say that you're probably my best friend in the community. Several times I bashed you and insulted you even when you had my back after several different situations. I never respected you the way I should have. No homo but I love you fam, let me make it right.
Adebayo
Adebayo
Official Member

IGN : Qu1et
Points* : 783

Back to top Go down

AcceptedRe: Panik #2

by Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa Sat May 21, 2016 2:47 am

My boi paniks back at it again.

Cool app fam, We'll all love to have you back in our clan

+1

Vℓa∂ιмιя Cσυηт Dяacυℓa
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

by loki Sat May 21, 2016 5:57 pm

"Pixelbyte: I want to apologize for bullying you when you first got accepted into the family. I was very rude to you. Instead of making you feel welcome, I insulted you and put you down in front of clan mates. I'm really, really sorry for that and regardless of what happens, I hope we can put our past feud behind us and be friends."

Awwwww Ty <3

+1

I think panik has changed, and deserves another chance in geno.
loki
loki
Official Member

IGN : Pixelbyte
Points* : 1386

Back to top Go down

by Kneelfrox Sat May 21, 2016 10:33 pm

Ayy Welcome back panik, I'll give you +1. Great responses
Kneelfrox
Kneelfrox
Official Member

IGN : Kneelfrox
Points* : 551

Back to top Go down

by Ram Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Great app and responses. It seems you have changed, young padawan. +1
Ram
Ram
Official Member

IGN : Ramires1
Points* : 1112

Back to top Go down

by Xemonis Mon May 23, 2016 11:00 am

+1 I believe you've changed.
Xemonis
Xemonis
Official Member

IGN : Sniper J
Points* : 7107

Back to top Go down

by bright Mon May 23, 2016 11:27 am

Testing Phase begins now

Congratulations, you've passed Voting Phase with 7.5 positive votes. To schedule a time to get your tests done, come to Discord chat and arrange a time to test..
bright
bright
Prestige Member

IGN : v
Points* : 2050

Back to top Go down

by Ram Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Panik beat Tburn 19-20. Obviously.

Application Accepted

Welcome back to GeNo!
Ram